• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt_Latios

We already have Drowzee.
Oh yeah... oops.

I'm still only seeing the hands as ape. Way more similar to Heatran than to an orang.
Eh, that's what it looks like to me.

I hope we get Sandshrew and Cacnea again.
Add Trapinch and Baltoy and we have an awesome desert.

Orangutan is Asian and tapirs are from South America and Asia; neither live in Africa.
Must have jumped the gun then. It's the Zebra, it probably made me think that so quickly "Mass Guessed".

C_L

Komodo

Hi ^_^ Trainer
Did anyone think about Zekrom's Terra Voltage ability be something like Electric moves doing damage on Ground pokémon? =O
I am Brazilian and here, Terra = Earth/Ground, like in Latim.

Last edited:

halloweenghost

Well, I'm very sorry I don;t live in the mainland of the UK or anywhere that offers events. Why shoukd it matter, its just for PokeDex filling, not for battles unless I can raise my own fromt the start.

well thats fine if thats what you wanna do..just don't go around saying it is not cheating and no expect some sort of flak.

Jirachi Kidd

I like the typing for the crocodile:)
Ground/Dark
Nice:D
Plus that ape thing is ugly! But i hope it's really great at battles!

TsengHyena

Add Trapinch and Baltoy and we have an awesome desert.

We always need more Baltoy.

well thats fine if thats what you wanna do..just don't go around saying it is not cheating and no expect some sort of flak.

Nobody has any right to give any flak, otherwise they deserve flak in return.

PKMN Trainer Manson

Eh, that's what it looks like to me.

To be fair, its name also means (among other things-- fire, hibagon, daruma...) baboon, "hihi." Both that and hibagon (as explained before, a sort of Japanese bigfoot) are justification for its ape-like look... so you're not really wrong in thinking that it looks like a monkey.

Chardan

yeeeaaah you are new here,,,,which is obvious,,if you say something somone does not agree with,..... you will get flak... just telling you now.

Yeah well we've all said our parts so let just leave it for now. I need to get back on topic....so....here we go:
I asked this earlier, but know one replied...The overworld sprite for Celebi, is it jsut the one from HG/SS, or it is a new one to make use of the fact that the main characters are taller now, and more space is available for sprites.

Jirachi Kidd

The design and figure of the Isshu region look sweet!
Plus it looks kinda small... Not enough area...
Just my opinion.

halloweenghost

Yeah well we've all said our parts so let just leave it for now. I need to get back on topic....so....here we go:
I asked this earlier, but know one replied...The overworld sprite for Celebi, is it jsut the one from HG/SS, or it is a new one to make use of the fact that the main characters are taller now, and more space is available for sprites.

Hey I'm one of the nicest guys on Serebii.net.. just tryingto warn you is all.. there are guys here who are ruthless.. but I'll leave it at that :p but to get back on topic.. that is a good question but I bet they are just the same from HG/SS

Jirachi Kidd

That's a good question that i dont have an answer to.:p
Sorry. I wonder why it's the same?

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
*sigh* Why oh why did Zekrom have to be Electric/Dragon? Now I have to cling to the fragile hope of there maybe still being a Dragon/Dark Pokémon somewhere in Gen 5... At least we get a Fire/Dragon type, though, even though it doesn't look particularly fiery.

Chardan

Hey I'm one of the nicest guys on Serebii.net.. just tryingto warn you is all.. there are guys here who are ruthless.. but I'll leave it at that :p but to get back on topic.. that is a good question but I bet they are just the same from HG/SS

Sorry If I made it seem like I was saying you're not a nice guy. I've been lurking around this thread for ages reading you're post and you do genuinely seem a nice guy. Also, i see what you mean with the point about othe rusers, I've seen how aggresive some users can get over little things, like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.