• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
V-ear
Generation V
That's actually really clever. But why on Earth would Pokemon Sunday reveal a sihlouette when everyone on the internet knows what it actually looks like? It makes absolutely no sense.

Because the full revealing of V-Ear wasn't to be leaked. But WPM of PokeBeach leaked it anyways. I doubt Pokemon Sunday knows about him doing that, and if they would, I doubt they care/condone it. This was to be the first revealing of it to the mass public, not PB's photo.

Utahraptor

Fossil Trainer
aww son of ***** the legends v-ear

At least it's a Phantom Pokemon, so it's possible to completely ignore it's existence.

Is Pokemon Sunday going to reveal any more information, or just the picture of the "mysterious" Pokemon?

Edit: Thanks ShinyLucario, I didn't know that. I thought that the trailer with V-ear had been available to the public. Poor Pokemon Sunday, they can never have a 1st reveal.

mew-the original

Binchsquatch
V-ear
Generation V
That's actually really clever. But why on Earth would Pokemon Sunday reveal a sihlouette when everyone on the internet knows what it actually looks like? It makes absolutely no sense.

Well, there are people in Japan who don't have internet...

I'm suprised this little fella is the phantom though, I always picture phantom's as ominous beings. Hmmm, maybe little V-ear has some tricks up his sleeves.

someone on another site found something interesting; in generation III of the RSE games, a developer mentions how they're going to create a device that allows you to enter or communicate with your pokemon in the dream world whereas in generation V we see this possibility thanks to the Pokemon Link thing.

Last edited:

Grei

not the color
Manaphy - maybe, shaymin - no. Shaymin is in the group with Mew/Celebi/Jirachi. And are more valuable than Mewtwo and such. They're seperate groups. How Shaymin "Devalues" Mewtwo is beyond me.

Except that Manaphy is also in that group with Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin. We got two Pseudo-Legendaries in Gen 3, there's no reason why we can't get two Phantom Legendaries in Gen 4.

aww son of ***** the legends v-ear

As if this was any surprise at all.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Hold on, shouldn't Pokemon Sunday ended almost an hour ago? I thought they showed the silohuette at the end? It's still going?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Was Pokemon Sunday's timeslot moved? Bulbapedia says it airs 7:30-8:30 Japan time, and it just ended, but it's 9:30 in Japan right now... huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.