• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glue

Snorunt = cool ^o^
Lol well I used to watch the series so I'm familiar with the characters quite a bit. I'm sure it's a coincidence but the design does sort of remind me of something I've seen before. Anyway, Rankurusu being an embryo Pokemon does kind of jump at me though. When I first heard rumors that it was Mew who was based on such a concept, I couldn't really see the similarities but with Rankurusu being incased in jelly and slime and who knows what else, it could be possible. I just realized that both Gochiruzeru and Rankurusu are Psychic types even though they look like Dark types and Water types, respectitively. So I guess that's another similarity :)

I think Rankurusu is epic, but definitley not mew epic. But I also think it should be a dark/water pokemon, it seems more fitting.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wow, my first thought on the Minezumi evolution is creepy. It looks too tall to be considered cute. Miruhoggu looks like a meerkat so I guess that Minezumi is also based on one, I can't believe I thought they were chipmunks lol. Shikijika looks like a little doe which is cute. Am I the only one who sees something that resembles a bow on it's head? I wonder if it's a Stantler pre-evolution; the resemblence is staggering.

Last edited:

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
Wow, my first thought on the Minezumi evolution is creepy. It looks too tall to be considered cute. Miruhoggu looks like a meerkat so I guess that Minezumi is also based on one, I can't believe I thought they were chipmunks lol. Shikijika looks like a little doe which is cute. Am I the only one who sees something that resembles a bow on it's head? I wonder if it's a Stantler pre-evolution; the resemble is staggering.

It could be, that would be nice. The Minezumi evo is definitely creepy >.< And I thought Bibarel was bad.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
The Minezumi evo looks pretty good, but it reminds me of a Native American for some reason. Maybe how it stands straight and its face.

The deer looks cute. It might be a Stantler Pre-evo, but I won't hold it against it is it isn't.

The swan I don't care much for, perhaps because of its feminine manner. It might change once more details come out.

Also, I wonder when the storm of whining will commence...

LudaChris78

I really like the fawn pokemon. I agree with everyone else: if it is a stanler pre-evo then I hope they also include a evo of stanler as well. If it isn't related then I'll be ok with it.

I hope they really include pokemon changing forms within the seasons. Spring would be a great time for shaymin to change into sky forme. We could have pokemon with different colors/forms for different seasons, and maybe that can add a type to them (such as sky forme shaymin).

Darkxninga

I just love shikijika, chiramii, and the swan looking pokemon.^_^ (sorry if there is any misspelling here)

is the white swan part water type? i'd love to surf on one :D.
i dont know what to say about the new evo of the beaver..... no comment.

Mercury Lamp

And there was snow..
I love the swan pokemon, i hope it is an ice type maybe ice/flying and have a good evolution. The other pokemon look good too, Shikijika is pretty cute.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I just noticed the Swan Pokemon, it was hidden in the Pokemon Musical image. Wow, my first thoughts were that it looks like Lugia. I mean, in shape and that blue plumage on it's chest. I thought Lugia was based on a swan, now this little swan Pokemon looks like it's taken a lot of the things I liked about Lugia and warped them into a smaller, weaker version. It almost looks too animalistic for a Pokemon, which is odd since I thought they'd moved away from using animals for designs (After seeing Rankurusu and Gochiruzeru). I'm guessing it's just a Normal/Flying type, or else Flying/Water. Nothing special.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I just noticed the Swan Pokemon, it was hidden in the Pokemon Musical image. Wow, my first thoughts were that it looks like Lugia. I mean, in shape and that blue plumage on it's chest. I thought Lugia was based on a swan, now this little swan Pokemon looks like it's taken a lot of the things I liked about Lugia and warped them into a smaller, weaker version. It almost looks too animalistic for a Pokemon, which is odd since I thought they'd moved away from using animals for designs (After seeing Rankurusu and Gochiruzeru). I'm guessing it's just a Normal/Flying type, or else Flying/Water. Nothing special.

Pokemon are supposed to be animals, even though a good amount of them are based off of other things.

ForteAnly

Shikijika reminds me of Bambi but to me it looks like an pre-evolution of Stantler. Minezumi evolution and Miruhoggu are lame in my opinion. These three new Pokemon are a fail for me but I'm still looking forward to what's coming next.

Uds3333

Fire Trainer
I'm really disappointed with Miruhoggu, the design is just lame.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
We got a lot of details for all the new pokemon, the cities,the new time machine/pal park, the wifi details wich i still cant figure out what the heck it is, and pokemon plasma team. I am getting more information for my fanfic. But mainly the swan pokemon looks pretty cool but just like tsjara(Cant spell his name) and his evo meneizumi's evo looks like a strecheted out version of meneizumi.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I thought I saw that Swan in Digimon before, It was named Swanmon or something simple like that. The Fawn looks like Bambi with blonde hair or something. Minezumi's evolutions look alright to me. It sure gets tall.

Missingno.Fan

I wonder if the deer is a pre-evo to Stantler. That would be cool if it isn't, but I'm just saying.

The evolution to Minezumi looks like something out of Dr. Suess.

I like the swan. Like someone said earlier it does seem like a Digimon.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Miruhoggu - I like this one. Looks like Minezumi evolves from a lookout to a bouncer.

Shikijika - Meh...

Mystery Stork - Looks pretty plain, but maybe it holds the key to the mystery of where pokemon eggs come from! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.