• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiMawile

As a believer in the Caffle theory (Stantler, miltank, tauros and girafarig all being related by a single baby pokemon); I DO NOT wish miss deer to be pre-evolution to an existing pokemon. It's too pink for that.

Miruhoggu (mirrorhog, Milhog? Meerhog?) just looks odd. I personallly can't make out it's face.

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
As a believer in the Caffle theory (Stantler, miltank, tauros and girafarig all being related by a single baby pokemon); I DO NOT wish miss deer to be pre-evolution to an existing pokemon. It's too pink for that.

Miruhoggu (mirrorhog, Milhog? Meerhog?) just looks odd. I personallly can't make out it's face.

Caffle theory? Why would Girafarig or Stantler be related to Miltank/Tauros?

And I think it's just Miruhog. I said Milhog at first too, but Sabonea Masukippa pointed out that Miru means "to see"

Last edited:

Riversong

Buggy down.
* The season changes have made my day, and I hope it won't be purely visual. Changing the encounter rates would be a neat way to make it feel more like the actual season.
*The swan pokemon is interesting, though at first it reminded me of something you'd see in a Disney film. I'll wait to see the sugimori art and sprite before forming more of an opinion on it.
*The deer is cute (though once again looked like something out of a magical enchanted forest story). Hopefully it's a new evo line, and not a pre-evo of Stantler.
*Miruhoggu...is odd. Don't know what else to say. It might be the bright yellow stripes, or the way the tail sticks up so straight, but something about it doesn't really sit well with me.
*Pokemon Musical. Looks like the first two parts of Sinnoh's contests. Hopefully there's more to it than just dancing.
*Team Plasma's costumes are funky, even for knights.
*American Football trainer. Doesn't get much more obvious than that.

I'm excited for these games now! Spring 2011 is still a while away though.

Lucario770

What's in the box?
I too believe that Tauros/Miltank may be related by a single baby Pokemon, sort of like Tyrouge. But Girafarig and Stantler are stretching it. Personally, if this deer is a pre-ev of Stantler, I want an evolution of it too. It may recieve the first big piece of attention since the Johto days.

I too believe that Tauros/Miltank may be related by a single baby Pokemon, sort of like Tyrouge. But Girafarig and Stantler are stretching it. Personally, if this deer is a pre-ev of Stantler, I want an evolution of it too. It may recieve the first big piece of attention since the Johto days.

Exactly, Giraffes and Deer are not cattle, but cows and bulls are. :)
I could understand Tauros and Miltank having an evo that links them, considering since the past couple of generations, Miltank and Tauros have been on the same routes, so I wouldn't mind a Miltank/Tauros pre-evo.

gliscor&yanmega

The crowning ceremony of N at the beginning looks promising, and it looked like a castle was coming out of the ground, which is weird, but again cool.

I don't think that is actually N. I'm pretty sure it's another character, most likely the leader of Team Plasma.

And a castle coming out of the ground is weird...but not in Pokemon. Considering we have the Plasma grunts as "Knights", the leader as the "Queen" or "King"(Probably King), a castle should be expected...it's all weird nonetheless.

I get the feeling that when it comes time when you have to face Team Plasma we may team up with N to stop them together. Thus in the progress N will realize that Pokemon and Humans should be together and that Pokemon shouldn't be set free. So we stop the "evil" team, and change N's mind. Seems possibly.

Keegan™

I get the feeling that when it comes time when you have to face Team Plasma we may team up with N to stop them together. Thus in the progress N will realize that Pokemon and Humans should be together and that Pokemon shouldn't be set free. So we stop the "evil" team, and change N's mind. Seems possibly.

That seems pretty cool, I like that idea.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I don't think that is actually N. I'm pretty sure it's another character, most likely the leader of Team Plasma.

And a castle coming out of the ground is weird...but not in Pokemon. Considering we have the Plasma grunts as "Knights", the leader as the "Queen" or "King"(Probably King), a castle should be expected...it's all weird nonetheless.

Not to mention that crown-like object seems to be important, carrying on this knights/kingdom theme.

gliscor&yanmega

That seems pretty cool, I like that idea.

Thanks, I do too. I can see it happening. It could maybe be a little more interesting if the leader of Team Plasma is N's father. Could give background on why N wants Pokemon free, since N's father most likely is using Pokemon for reasons he doesn't agree with.

Not to mention that crown-like object seems to be important, carrying on this knights/kingdom theme.

I forgot to mention that, but yah. I'm guessing the leader wants world domination or something, seems like it would be the kind of thing an evil king would be after.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Finally that bird may be a pelliper evo or more likely a wingulk split evo.

Yeah well I'm not seeing much relation between Wingull/Pelipper and the new swan/stork Pokemon. Yes, all three are what you might call "water fowl" but there comes a point where you have to remember that some differences come into play. For starters, Wingull and Pelipper are more commonly seen near salt water and inhabit those areas often. Swans/stocks from what I can recall inhabit lakes and other freshwater systems. I don't think the swan Pokemon can be related to a Pokemon from such a different environment, unless the creators want to mess with us some more.

Finally that bird may be a pelliper evo or more likely a wingulk split evo.
Or, more likely, neither!

WHY must be every new Pokemon that has been released be related to a former one? The only feasible idea I've heard yet is that this new deer Pokemon is related to Stantler.

Riversong

Buggy down.
Or, more likely, neither!

WHY must be every new Pokemon that has been released be related to a former one? The only feasible idea I've heard yet is that this new deer Pokemon is related to Stantler.

OH, but the swan is white and blue like Wingull! /sarcasm

I'd like the deer more if it was a new evo line, but yeah I could see it being Stantler's pre-evo.

Status
Not open for further replies.