• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Water Trainer
for some reason i think we'll get two pokemon like garchomp, salamance etc. in this generation. i think it would be a pretty cool thing for this region.

Kibago's definitely might be one of them, I mean Kibago's evolution.

Assuming it has three evolution forms, we may get to see them soon.

Super Nerd 7997

Crazy Plant Guy
for some reason i think we'll get two pokemon like garchomp, salamance etc. in this generation. i think it would be a pretty cool thing for this region.

Well, Gen III got two, so it isn't really a stretch to imagine. Since this gen'll probably have a lot of new evolution lines (as opposed to all the new evo's in Gen IV), it's fairly likely.

Hope we get some new pseudolegendary types. Dragon's getting a tad redundant.

rocky505

Well we got a non dragon one once before, I would say a dark type one would be freaking epic.

bailey.gold

Hope we get some new pseudolegendary types. Dragon's getting a tad redundant.

i agree, id rather not keep going til dragon is paired with every type. id like to see some odd types paired together and made awesome and strong. something like fire/electric which is pretty popular in speculation.

Steel Dragon

It'd be nice to see a Ground/Fire pseudo legendary.

Kuraikarasu

Isn't that Dandy?
on-topic: will Victini be still included among the new pokemon to be revealed on the next CoroCoro issue?

probably but I hope some new pokes make it on the next issue too

I think a really good couple of lines for the Psuedo would be fantastic. And if we don't get a Dragon/Ice type for Crimson's legendary, I'd like to see it as the final for the psuedo. A really good Ice---> Ice--->Ice/Dragon would be great. Then if Kibago evolves into Ononokusu (Which I think he will) we may have a really good Rock/Dragon or Bug/Dragon

Mahnmut

Medic Trainer
I think a really good couple of lines for the Psuedo would be fantastic. And if we don't get a Dragon/Ice type for Crimson's legendary, I'd like to see it as the final for the psuedo. A really good Ice---> Ice--->Ice/Dragon would be great. Then if Kibago evolves into Ononokusu (Which I think he will) we may have a really good Rock/Dragon or Bug/Dragon

He seems to be steel in my honest opinion
because of all the shiny plates and armor (but then again, that isn't prove *looks at Rhydon*)

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
wow, Im gone for 4-5 days and this happens .... man now Im lost in this info of data, gotta go update the data .... mmm someone fill me in on what isnt on the serebii mainpage

Just a bit.
I hope we have more, because I want a Dragon type Gym, and not only that, I don't want them to cause the mistake that was Claire's roster in G/S/C.

At least they kind of fixed that in HGSS, showing that Clair is more of a Lance ripoff then a trainer of her own.

And I'm sure we'll get yet another Dragon pseudo.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
And I'm sure Mamepato/Hatoopoo won't evolve into the swan.At best, it's related to Pelipper, and even that is a ridiculous stretch. So no, sorry.

What I don't udnerstand is that I've heard tons of people say "I hope Shikijika isn't related to Stantler! It looks nothign like it." and then I've ehard a lot of people say "I hope that swan is a split evo of Wingull! That'd be awesomez."

Games are officially released 18th September. At this stage I would be expecting the games to leak about 2 days early (like DP and HGSS), with everything except the sprites ripped out of the code within hours/minutes of the leak. Sprites could take longer to extract (DP's took at least 2 weeks), but Serebii and other's will be going through the games and taking photos of all the new Pokemon they see. We should have images of all new Pokemon within a week of the 16th, so yeah. Be excited.

I thought with D/P we got all of the names, and their sprites along with them, a few days before the official release? Maybe not their sprites, but I remember something about all of them was leaked just before the release.

EDIT: Nevermind. Serebii was taking pictures days before the release (somehow) but the sprites didn't come until early October.

Well we got a non dragon one once before, I would say a dark type one would be freaking epic.

...Tyranitar...

Last edited:

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I think it's very coincidental that I happened to go on a trip to the mountains, see some deer, and come back to find a deer Pokemon. Love it :D

FallenStar93

Actually, I could see it being a Bug/Dragon type. Probably won't happen, though.

If we're lucky. :p

I also think it's a Bug/Dragon type. This site says it's a mantis so...

Kuraikarasu

Isn't that Dandy?
that'd be pretty cool

but i doubt it being the evolved form of kibago :/

Status
Not open for further replies.