• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I think that you are wrong with the comparison between the anime leaks from start of July and these pictures. You don't remember that Koromori's anime leak was awful, and so different from the real picture of it?

Wait what? What do you mean "awful"? Koromori was supposed to look odd to begin with and it still is in it's Ken Sugimori artwork. And as for "different", it looks exactly the same. Almost exactly, except the beta artwork seems to have pencil marks which makes seeing it clearly impossible unless the image is cleaned. Can you please explain why you thought it's art was all that different because I don't see it.

Nebbio

NINJA!
On the first trailer there is a Pokemon to the right in the Pokemon musical. Any ideas?

Suave Squirtle

I think that you are wrong with the comparison between the anime leaks from start of July and these pictures. You don't remember that Koromori's anime leak was awful, and so different from the real picture of it?

They aren't different, if you're referring to the eye/nose, the outline of the shape of the heart is going across the edge of the snout, making it difficult to see unless you zoom in really close. The errors in the Pokabu line are pretty hard to deny though.

Ybaby1990

Compared to some of the concept art, I was definitely am disappointed if these are real. But after looking at them again, the final evos aren't that bad...

I still need to get use to Wotter's final evo tho...

Cerex

I really hope these are concept designs and not the final thing, but if they are they aren't that bad. I would put them at the bottom tier of starters, but once you get over the initial shock factor they are not all that bad.

If these are real I really hope they evolve into their final stages early. That way it limits the time I would have to walk around with the Pokabu first evolution.

Hopefully you can get the Zorua event early on in the game so that I can put my starter in the box.

The starter evolutions look fake to me… Just saying

People shouldn't be surprised when the game comes out and those pokemon aren't in them

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if Ash will get the Grass and Water starter this time around? Him with the snake final evo seems frikkin' awesome.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The starter evolutions look fake to me… Just saying

People shouldn't be surprised when the game comes out and those pokemon aren't in them

I kinda wish they were fake too, but Serebii's sources are almost never wrong. He has trustworthy contacts so for now, I'll go with the flow and criticize these new Pokemon until I hear otherwise. It's not that they're all bad like I said before, it's just that some of them lack a certain je ne sais quoi that every other final Starter form before then had. I like Mijumaru's final form the most since at least it looks consistent with all the shell-themes and stuff. Pokabu's looks like a Fire and Dark-type, and Tsutarja's looks like yet another "king" Pokemon :/

Bardische

Elegance.
Dude should you really be calling a pokemon gay when you have smoochum for you avatar?

Brad Van Dammit would like to have a word with you :O

(I know, Van Darn, haha)

So, I'm glad they're fake. Got into a fight with multiple others about it hehe :)

Grei

not the color
Buhu, waaaaaah, thees r sooooo fake! I'm not evolving my tsujarta! grass evolution looks like milotic, fire/fighting again!? Thees evolutions suck!

Good GOD is there anything kids don't complain about anymore?

Anyway, when they were originally debunked, I decided to figure they were fake myself, but I've known how Serebii thinks for 6 years, and if he really believed these weren't authentic, he wouldn't have put them back on.

And I still guarantee if they become confirmed, everyone will fall in love with them, like the suckers for Pokemon they are.

Wow. Really? Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you not the same exact person who felt so ashamed to be a member of the Pokemon fandom when Desukan was first revealed, simply because... it was a sarcophagus?

I wouldn't be talking, buddy. I'd be shutting up.

... they're the exact same picture. Lower resolution mixed with pencil marks, anyone?

dawn hater

When Isshu starters were released most people were saying that they hate these new starters and guess what, Mijumaru got the most hate. But now everyone is fine with them. If they come out to be real then you people will still get used to them just like last time.
P.S. Still hoping they are fake.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Brad Van Dammit would like to have a word with you :O

(I know, Van Darn, haha)

So, I'm glad they're fake. Got into a fight with multiple others about it hehe :)

But... they're not fake. At least, probably not.

And how do we know this image with the monkeys is real?

Status
Not open for further replies.