• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cranberries

The Sugimori interview makes me think Mijumaru's final evo will be Water/Fighting, be able to stand on two feet, detach the shell on its head, hold it, and use it like a sword.

Sea otter sea lion samurai ftw.

It is possible that it could also be pure water, with all the detail you listed. RUMOR says that it will end up to be pure water type.

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
Its weird how they have a legendary for every type now, except for poison..
I know poison is not a very powerful type, but if they created a poke with the poison/dark typing, that would be totally awesome. Only one weakness. To ground type...

Isn't Drapion a Poison/Dark type?

NDenizen

Encased in Jelly
Its weird how they have a legendary for every type now, except for poison..
I know poison is not a very powerful type, but if they created a poke with the poison/dark typing, that would be totally awesome. Only one weakness. To ground type...

Give it Levitate or Magnet Rise and we're good to go :p

Sabonea_Masukippa

13 Legends != 17 Legends.

How can the number being less than DP be too many? I'm just at a loss to understand that kind of thinking.

totodile_man

I think that the fighting type legedaries are gonna be really awesome..So, there will bbe 3 event pokemon? THey are victini and Zorua, does anyone know the 3rd?

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Serebii.net said:
#633 through #635 are a Dark/Dragon-type evolution chain

HALLELUJAH! *gospel hand clapping*

This had damn well better be true.

I'll probably end up hating their designs now, though. That would be typical.

I think that the fighting type legedaries are gonna be really awesome..So, there will bbe 3 event pokemon? THey are victini and Zorua, does anyone know the 3rd?

Zorua doesn't count into the three event legendaries mentioned on the main page.

Neither does Victini, for that matter.

None of the types match up.

Last edited:
So, there's a gap in the list Serebii put up (#636 & #637) - could these be Zorua and Zoroark?

Cecil Omega

Question about the events though, if we have a japanese copy of the game, will we be able to download the B/W events? >.>

Idk just curious about that ^^"

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
HALLELUJAH! *gospel hand clapping*

This had damn well better be true.

I'll probably end up hating their designs now, though. That would be typical.

Yes it says like this but there's no mention to a legendary pokemon in these numbers. Hope they are legendaries since I truly hope for legendary that evolves into other forms, but we will see.

Last time I didn't want so many legendaries since there were only 106, now 156 so I'm fine with it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Question about the events though, if we have a japanese copy of the game, will we be able to download the B/W events? >.>

Idk just curious about that ^^"

If the events are on Wi-Fi then yes. If the events aren't distributed via Wi-Fi then you'd have to go to the actual location of the event distribution. It's the same thing in Generation 4 so I doubt it'll change in Generation 5. I'm thinking all the new event Pokemon will be set at a location rather than via Wi-fi though.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Isn't Drapion a Poison/Dark type?
Not only Drapion, even Stunky & Skuntank are also Poison/Dark type.

That aside, out of those typings, only Dark-Dragon type seems to be the best one.

The one thing i am sad about though is that there seems to be no new pokemons which would be present post-national dex (like it was in DP), since a pre-national dex usually consists of around a minimum of 140-150 pokemons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.