• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I just like that fact that they stated that new on the games will be next month, cause now we're not in the dark of asking 'when' all the time, cause now we know.

I just hope that all they reveal isn't just the tiles, cause its still cool if they do, but I wanna see a screenshot, New Pokemon or something, or even the protagonists of the game. I just really wanna see something solid other than Zorua/Zoroark to put to the games, something that is the games.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
as I expected, I knew it was a little too early for any 'New' stuff on new Pokemon and the games. And WTF how come the legendary dogs OW's get shiny versions and yet the other Pokemon don't that sucks, well its cool, but it sucks for the other pokemon lol...don't fret everyone, its only a month, its not long at all, now we have something to look forward too :)

...Every Pokemon has a shiny overworld sprite. You didn't know that?

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
...Every Pokemon has a shiny overworld sprite. You didn't know that?

WHAT! they do! I so didn't know that! but I thought they didn't in HGSS, only Red Garyados and PC Pichu got a shiny one...

We have something to look forward to! I'm so glad :)

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
So... that's it? That's everything for this issue? *dissapoinment*
I thought CoroCoro said last issue they'd at least be revealing new stuff about Zorua/Zoroark...?

Suteneko

Champion Of Sleeping
Well lookin forward to next months coro coro. Abit depressed nothing new was announced bout gen V, but i expected as much:/ Anyone got a translation for Zoroarks n Zorua's abilities yet? Can't wait to find out what they are!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Well lookin forward to next months coro coro. Abit depressed nothing new was announced bout gen V, but i expected as much:/ Anyone got a translation for Zoroarks n Zorua's abilities yet? Can't wait to find out what they are!
Their abilities were not included in this issue

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Ah well. At least we know for certain when we get new information. This also gives me more time to fully enjoy HeartGold when I get it this coming Sunday.

BeatsTehShiz

I <3 Silver
Does anyone else think that 5 generations of Pokemon is too much? I mean, I'm all for new Pokemon games - played just about every single one, including Ranger, *shudders* - but 5 generations?! That's almost 700 Pokemon! We're never gonna "catch em' all" at this rate! Give us a break, Satoshi!

Alas, the new ones look promising. At least, what little info CoroCoro revealed to us. Oh well, I'm just a ranting newbie...

P.S. - *sarcasm* How do we know that CoroCoro isn't trolling us?

P.S.S - What is Zoroark supposed to be? Some weird doggish thing?

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Their abilities were not included in this issue

Strange; I thought they said they would their abilities in this issue?

Does anyone else think that 5 generations of Pokemon is too much? I mean, I'm all for new Pokemon games - played just about every single one, including Ranger, *shudders* - but 5 generations?! That's almost 700 Pokemon! We're never gonna "catch em' all" at this rate! Give us a break, Satoshi!

For there to be 700, Gen 5 would have to have over 200 new pokemon. It will probably be around 600.

I think it's a kitsune- a mythological japanese fox that can shapeshift.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
We're never gonna "catch em' all" at this rate! Give us a break, Satoshi!

It's easy... Many people have caught all the Pokemon up to this point, another 100 or so wont be very hard.

PPS, not PSS. Post Post Script. Not Post Script Script.

dannydstk

well it looks like theyve decided to build more anticipation for the gen v games oh well im gonna keep my distance from this thread they otta lock it for now

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I don't think 5 Generations is too much, as long as fans want new Pokemon and new games, they will keep making them, Pokemon is a goldmine!. I can honestly see there being over 1000 Pokemon eventually.

Corocoro don't decide on what info they get or when to show it, they are given the information that they show, its not their fault that they can't show us now.

Zoroark is based off a Kitsune, or a stage kitsune.

kim12

Otaku

Yeah I think it's too much. They've gotta be out of ideas for legendaries by now lol.
First a genetically engineered Pokemon, and then Pokemon that travels through time, Pokemon that created land and ocean, and now Pokemon that gave humans emotions, intelligence, and will power, and a Pokemon that created the world... (and you can still catch it!)
There's not much else left, is there? I mean, what can beat god?

And they've gotta be out of ideas for bad guys too.
Team Rocket: Steal strong Pokemon and make money
Team Magma/Aqua: Make more land/ocean
Team Galactic: CHANGE THE UNIVERSE!!
I don't think anyone can scheme a bigger plan than that.

Last edited:

rocky505

^ they can still destroy it. At least we got some good info this time *coughenteiflareblitzcough*

BeatsTehShiz

I <3 Silver
PPS, not PSS. Post Post Script. Not Post Script Script.

Well, excuse me, lol. That'll teach me not to listen to a cartoon. Now I feel like a dork.

For there to be 700, Gen 5 would have to have over 200 new pokemon. It will probably be around 600.

I guess I over-estimated...

It's easy... Many people have caught all the Pokemon up to this point, another 100 or so wont be very hard.

Well, I guess I'm just a lazy noob. I never thought that catching almost 500 Pokemon without cheats was easy.

Yeah I think it's too much. They've gotta be out of ideas for legendaries by now lol.
First a genetically engineered Pokemon, and then Pokemon that travels through time, Pokemon that created land and ocean, and now Pokemon that gave humans emotions, intelligence, and will power, and a Pokemon that created the world... (and you can still catch it!)
There's not much else left, is there? I mean, what can beat god?

And they've gotta be out of ideas for bad guys too.
Team Rocket: Steal strong Pokemon and make money
Team Magma/Aqua: Make more land/ocean
Team Galactic: CHANGE THE UNIVERSE!!
I don't think anyone can scheme a bigger plan than that.

Lulz, you're right. At least someone agrees. As for legendaries, maybe a Jesus-esque Pokemon? Just an idea.

Last edited:

Silver_Seoul

Mew isn't Jesus, Arceus isn't God, I doubt Giratina is a devil and I doubt there will ever be a devil Pokemon. Religion does not correspond with Pokemon. There'd be way too many complications.

Now, OnTopic: Eh. not too much new info. Zorua on Z'Ark's shoulder does make them appear a bit...wide-spread? Not sure how to explain...It's not the same feeling as earlier people who thought there needed to be a middle stage between these two...but it's a similar vibe. Not saying it should, could, or would. As I realize they wouldn't keep a 1st stage between the basic and 2nd stage hidden. But Z'Ark just looks a lot...bigger than I originally thought him out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.