• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokePab

Does anyone else think that 5 generations of Pokemon is too much? I mean, I'm all for new Pokemon games - played just about every single one, including Ranger, *shudders* - but 5 generations?! That's almost 700 Pokemon! We're never gonna "catch em' all" at this rate! Give us a break, Satoshi!

Alas, the new ones look promising. At least, what little info CoroCoro revealed to us. Oh well, I'm just a ranting newbie...

P.S. - *sarcasm* How do we know that CoroCoro isn't trolling us?

P.S.S - What is Zoroark supposed to be? Some weird doggish thing?

If your new to pokemon games .. thats.. I mean pokemon started a LONG time ago and you're saying its too much pokemon .. and 5th generation is not too much the anime started on 1996

It wouldn't go straight to 'Omega', Arceus is a God, and is the Alpha Pokemon. I can see the God's of the Pokemon World being potrayed as *insert Greek Letter here* Pokemon, so the next one would be Beta.

Αα Alpha
Ββ Beta
Γγ Gamma
Δδ Delta
Εε Epsilon
Ζζ Zeta
Ηη Eta
Θθ Theta
Ιι Iota
Κκ Kappa
Λλ Lambda i
Μμ Mu
Νν Nu
Ξξ Xi
Οο Omicron
Ππ Pi
Ρρ Rho
Σσς Sigma
Ττ Tau
Υυ Upsilon
Φφ Phi
Χχ Chi
Ψψ Psi
Ωω Omega

That would be alot of Gens tho :|

not to mention a good amount of legends:/

It wouldn't go straight to 'Omega', Arceus is a God, and is the Alpha Pokemon. I can see the God's of the Pokemon World being potrayed as *insert Greek Letter here* Pokemon, so the next one would be Beta.

Αα Alpha
Ββ Beta
Γγ Gamma
Δδ Delta
Εε Epsilon
Ζζ Zeta
Ηη Eta
Θθ Theta
Ιι Iota
Κκ Kappa
Λλ Lambda i
Μμ Mu
Νν Nu
Ξξ Xi
Οο Omicron
Ππ Pi
Ρρ Rho
Σσς Sigma
Ττ Tau
Υυ Upsilon
Φφ Phi
Χχ Chi
Ψψ Psi
Ωω Omega

That would be alot of Gens tho :|

They'll simply go with Alpha, Beta, maybe Gamma, maybe Zeta, maybe Pi, maybe Sigma, and Omega.

Trust me.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Alright! We're talking about Greek Letters!

My idea was that 5G would be the last. It would have 107 Pokémon, bringing it up to a nice round 600. The last Pokémon would be The Omega Pokémon. A Destroyer, while Arceus is the Creator.

Didnt people say similar things about gen 4?

the series isnt gonna just end for no reason.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
I hope they give out Celebi for the movie, too. It's the only pokemon I don't have. I hope that these shiny beasts are SR-able, so we can get decent natures.

@TheLupineOne: That's an interesting idea. I don't know how likely that will be, but interesting none the less.

I have to wait another month for new info on the Z's? CoroCoro, you're killing me. :(

rocky505

I hope they give out Celebi for the movie, too. It's the only pokemon I don't have. I hope that these shiny beasts are SR-able, so we can get decent natures.

@TheLupineOne: That's an interesting idea. I don't know how likely that will be, but interesting none the less.

I have to wait another month for new info on the Z's? CoroCoro, you're killing me. :(
They will have set natures just like all the other SHiny events.

DBK

Renegade Trainer

rocky505

As long as Entei has an atk nature that doesn't lower speed I'm good.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
I'm so disappointed with the Corocoro news so far (there is going to be more, right?). I don't really mind much about the Ranger stuff but when Japan events occupy the news (mind you that the event will never come to my country), it makes me sad that there isn't anything 5th gen related yet.

Phantom champion Z

No, you're not tired of two Pokémon that were unveiled less than a month ago and presently exist only as some still art and a few seconds of animation. You're tired of some of the mindless discussion they've prompted. Big, big difference.

okayyy but how are you going to tell me how i feel about something. i could actualy care less about what people say on this thread about them. the image is just boring to me now. its newness is wearing off; its simply getting old and im just ready for something new. JEASUS i knew you liked to poke at people, but i didnt think you would go as far as to tell someone how they feel. being able to snap at someone like that does not make you cool, your just trying to compensate for lack of a life outside of pokemon. dude seriously just stop. Zaroark seems like its going to be a gimmick imo being able to transform just wont get it that far unless it has its own methods for battle. which we have not seen so... we will just have to wait.

1ee7leader

I need more news. I can't survive...Ohh a burger!

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
@whoever thinks theres 2 many pokemon/gens

uhh...ive had all 493 pokemon since before d/p was released outside of japan so suck it! :p obtaining all the pokemon is by no means a difficult task so quit ur belly-achin'

A Pokemon coming from an egg doesn't seem too godly to me. It indicates that it was created. Therefore I do not see Arceus as a "god" Pokemon. Sure he may have created other Pokemon, humans create other humans, are we gods? But I'm not about to get sucked into this whole "omgz arceuz rly iz da god of pokamenz!!!111!" with the reason of "just watch da anime1!!" Besides, the anime doesn't reflect what Satoshi Tajiri's Pokemon world is.

Status
Not open for further replies.