• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
The left one the tail could determine that it's water or in a weird way a fire type

Janna

stay sweet
The grass one looks like it's a mix of Pikachu's body + Turtwig's head. I'm definitely choosing that one. =/ The others look ridiculous so far, hopefully they're not as bad as I'm imagining.

herculehastings

Yes, the silhouettes look to me a lot like those April Fools' Pokemon. :/

I think the one on the left is the Grass starter, right? Its tail is leaf-shaped. At least they've decided to do away with Fire starters that have a flame tail. The bottom starter resembles Piplup, so I'm somehow guessing that's the Water-type.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
The one at center clearly looks like a pig type Pokemon, so I think it is obvious that it is going to be the grass type, if they are sticking to the model. Just based on its silhouette it looks like a Grumpig and a Turtwig combined.

The other two are more difficult to pin down. The one on the right looks like a mammal, possibly one based around a a body of water, so many an otter. The other has a frame kind of like a lizard. However, both of those Pokemon already exist: Barbarel and Charmander. But many it's different, and the stubby one is the fire type, and the other looks like a mermaid.

im curious cerex when you say that it fits the model....what model are you referring to?

Elfteiroh

Thunder Leaf
instead of describing how I see them in a big convoluted mess of bad English, could I just post a picture I made that show what I think they could look like? I don't know if it's allowed in this thread...

Elfteiroh

Thunder Leaf

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Judging from appearances: the lizard thing is Fire type, the pig is Grass type and the bear/other thing is water. Just off the top of my head.

But going by tradition, or patterns, this is in question. Fire types have always gone non-mammal, mammal, non-mammal, mammal, meaning the next starter would be non-mammal, so the lizard thing being fire is possible. But this ****s everything up, as both Grass and Water starters are base don non-mammalian creatures. Now, the Water-type could be a platypus (notice feet and tail) which are still mammals, technically, though they possess some non-mammalian characteristics. The pig/bunny however, is debatable, but it could be based off of a dinosaur, much like the first two Grass starters.

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
Well After just seeing the starters I believe the left lizard like pokemon to be the grass starter, the middle to be the fire starter, with a rabbit body shape, and the one on the right has to to be the water starter. It reminds me very much of a otter-like pokemon. Btw I'd love an otter pokemon, even better, a water/fighting type pokemon.

In addition if the water starter did end up with a second typing of fighting, i could very well see the fire starter being part psychic, and the grass part dark. that way it would be a complete 2-way cycle.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Ah, where to start...

The one looks kind of like Turtwig. It has a curly pig tail, but it also has a rabbit tail on the end of the pig tail, and it has rabbit ears. A rabbit-pig? A rabig? A pigbit? I think it's the Grass type.

The next one looks like a shrimp with arms and legs. Please don't be a shrimp, please. One of my Fakemon is a shrimp, and I don't want to have to remake it. It also has some dragonic properties to it, though. Anybody here watched the Lilo and Stitch TV Show? It looks kind of like the experiment called Melty. I think this one is the Fire type.

The last one looks like some kind of otter or woodchuck or something. It kind of looks like Piplup, too. Who's up for the new annoying unevolving water mascot? I certainly am! If Piplup leaves, it will start getting boring. He needs someone to take his place.

Overall...

This looks promising to me!

conejoz

Miscelaneous Trainer
the grass thingy is like a pig the fire is like a big nose thingy and water looks like a messed up piplup that got in an accident

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
so no new pokemon was reveled but the cool shilloette :D cool

I think the one with the beak like thing could be birdlike or dinosaur like o.e

PeachesDaPokemon

im pretty sure that the one on the rigt is the water pokemon, and that he's a platypus-look closely at the thing on its neck, you can almost follow the frills to his face-is the bill, with the thing on the cround being his beaver-like tail.

this leaves the other two, and i think they're switching it up by giving us a standing grass, leaving the other as a firey-rabbit. unless he's a flaming platypus, which would be epic, bu then i dunno for the others. but im almost certain that its a platypus.

I'm pretty sure the one on the left is grass-type. the tail looks like leaves and the grass type usually comes first anyway. I have no idea what the big pointy thing is though. Could be a beak...

The middle one looks too much like Turtwig to be the grass starter. I could be wrong, but I don't think they would make two grass starters in a row so similar. I'm guessing it's the fire type because it's in the middle, and the third one has an otter-looking tail, so I'm pretty sure it would be the water type. I could totally imagine the middle one being brownish with a beige belly.

As for the third one (probably the water type), it's probably some sort of otter. Since it's more of a front view than the other two, it's harder to tell what it looks like from the silhouette.

can someone hear me out please. Put the image of the 3 starter pokemon in front of you. look at the image from the top, like stand up, move the screen, do whatever you can, or even from the side. I SWEAR I can see an image of the pokemon through the black, and my brother agrees with me on it, and i drew what i though the image looked like.

http://i40.*******.com/25s0a2q.jpg

thank you for listening to me.
and, I also beleive the colors are yellow and red, and it seems to be the fire type.

BCVM22

can someone hear me out please. Put the image of the 3 starter pokemon in front of you. look at the image from the top, like stand up, move the screen, do whatever you can, or even from the side. I SWEAR I can see an image of the pokemon through the black, and my brother agrees with me on it, and i drew what i though the image looked like.

Again, no. As you've been told, you're seeing nothing but the artifacting and static in and around the silhouettes in the image, which happens when people are taking low-quality screen captures of television footage or, in many cases, just photographing their television screens.

There is nothing to be seen in the silhouettes. If you really think they would be careless enough to accidentally reveal the very images they're generating hype for, I really don't know what to tell you. Perhaps think about it really hard for a while.

Last edited:

PeachesDaPokemon

Again, no. As you've been told, you're seeing nothing but the artifacting and static in and around the silhouettes in the image, which happens when people are taking low-quality screen captures of television footage or, in many cases, just photographing their television screens.

There is nothing to be seen in the silhouettes. If you really think they would be careless enough to accidentally reveal the very images they're generating hype for, I really don't know what to tell you. Perhaps think about it really hard for a while.

well, if his drawing is spot on, them BAM there we go, he wasnt totally wrong. i agree with him though-you can clearly see the other hand of the one on the left, even though it is in front of his tail. same reason i see the bill of a platypus on the one on the right.

katkat

InsertDramaticMusic
I thought the one on the left was, contrary to popular belief, a water type. Why you ask? the tear drop shaped head, possible representing rain, and the tail looks similar to a trident to me.

Red

Not the color
Is it just me or does the one all the way to the left look like a "grass type bird", and I think it is.

Usually Grass Types are on the left side (first).

Also.. the middle one looks like a water type, look at the tail, it resembles the Marill line.

I think the left is Grass, the middle is Water, and the right is fire. Those are my two cents.

I do not understand why your telling me, as ive been told? but ok. But I understand that there is static and stuff like that.

And your saying that you think someone could be that careless, well how about what happened to Apple? Some loser had a model of the 4th generation iPhone and they lost it, and the 4th gen iPhone was inside of a 3G case, so dont tell me that people cant be careless, because they can.

I understand that there is static, but I hope that you may understand I get bragging rights if what I see is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.