• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
yes the water starter does look odd. i like them all...and if not for the fact that im looking for a bird, grass starter id be game for those being the starters.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Don't we all just love discussing fake pokemon in the confirmed pokemon section?

Does anyone have something to say to Zoroark? What kind of pokemon is it? Is it, according to Serebii, a monster fox pokemon, or according to Bulbapedia, an illusionary fox pokemon...

Yeah, I know it's totally not relevant to the subject at hand, but so are fake pokemon, and this has actually been bugging me for quite a while now.

manor777

Shiny Hunter Vet.
hmmm, for me i chose
Gen 1, Charmander
Gen 2, Cyndaquil
Gen 3, Mudkip
Gen 4, Turtwig

If these were the real Gen 5s i would pick.....the grass one.

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
Don't we all just love discussing fake pokemon in the confirmed pokemon section?

Does anyone have something to say to Zoroark? What kind of pokemon is it? Is it, according to Serebii, a monster fox pokemon, or according to Bulbapedia, an illusionary fox pokemon...

Yeah, I know it's totally not relevant to the subject at hand, but so are fake pokemon, and this has actually been bugging me for quite a while now.

If you'll wander back to the start of the thread, you'll find that Zorua and Zoroark have been discussed to death already. There is just nothing more to talk about concerning those two until further details are given.

LimeStar

Ohh, shame those starters are fake, I really wanna own a Tarduck.
I'd enjoy it soooo much.

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Home-Made Trainer.

You can say its a Demon-Fox, Monster Fox, or Illusionary Fox and A Fox-like Pokemon. Which it is a Dark type.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
The leak should be out in the next 3-4 hours. I can't believe that they will reveal it so late in Japan (it's about 4 hours from the evening there), it's almost 2 days of waiting, and the day in Japan is going to end. So I hope we will see them in the next hour, I can't believe they'll reveal it in the night in Japan.

halloweenghost

The leak should be out in the next 3-4 hours. I can't believe that they will reveal it so late in Japan (it's about 4 hours from the evening there), it's almost 2 days of waiting, and the day in Japan is going to end. So I hope we will see them in the next hour, I can't believe they'll reveal it in the night in Japan.

and your basis on this 3-4 hours is?

I really don't mind when these guys get "leaked", though wondering what they could look like is quite exciting. I'm betting we'll get them by tomorrow afternoon, if all goes well.

1273632301718.jpg

It's not the CoroCoro scans, but I think this'll do. Good night.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks these designs are pure ick. Most of the other speculated designs are much better.
The grass starter is okay, and the best out of the three. The fire starter looks bad. It would look better minus the Slowpoke mouth which looks extremely out of place. It looks really odd though. The platypus has to be the worse. It looks like a Mudkip with the durrhurr of a bidoof. I'm happy these are fakes. D:

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
and your basis on this 3-4 hours is?

I assume he/she said that because as I think WPM said, School's in Japan go longer so it's more likely to leak after School/after School Activities.

It's only 2:52 in Tokyo now so if it's going to Leak Tonight we still have a While left.

It's more likely sometime bewteen 6-8ish i'm guessing???

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
who exactly leaks corocoro anyway? Is there some reason it should be leaking soon?

BCVM22

who exactly leaks corocoro anyway?

Depending on what you choose to believe, either a publishing/shipping employee who gets the magazine early and chooses to risk his/her job, or a random Japanese fan who does the same.

Is there some reason it should be leaking soon?

Not particularly, no. Again, the question of "when can we expect the leak?" is a contradiction in and of itself.

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Home-Made Trainer.
Why those picture above still appear? I mean the starter is really exactly take resemblance of previous starters.
The Middle is Charmander eyes.
The right is having Piplup form with a tail.
The left is having Treecko Eyes and the head color is kinda like Turtwig

Status
Not open for further replies.