• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBM

when is the next issue of corocoro due out?

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
in 2 or maybe 3 days

I'm sure everybody here has more interesting things to do than expecting the whole week for some Japanese scans, so... yeah. Go do something more productive (even if it means training a Magikarp to lv100) and once Friday arrive, come back here. The scans will possibly be here already.

1ee7leader

I'm sure everybody here has more interesting things to do than expecting the whole week for some Japanese scans, so... yeah. Go do something more productive (even if it means training a Magikarp to lv100) and once Friday arrive, come back here. The scans will possibly be here already.

The problem with Friday though is..World Cup!

:D

Anyway...so Reshiram looks awesome but Zekrom just looks...so much better than it. I've got no complaints about Reshiram though.

Ehhh damn, I completely forgot about that.

But that's better, it means people have yet another thing to wait for! ~__~

(I still don't really care until Brazil's first game, though)

Vincenzo Hikari

executioner of Light

Anyway...so Reshiram looks awesome but Zekrom just looks...so much better than it. I've got no complaints about Reshiram though.

but Japan Plays the frist in the 14 of June :), maybe in the 11 or the 12 of june we got scans...

for the pokèmon question... i really enjoyed Zekrom! he looks like a MGS Robot!!

I know this comment is a little late but right when i saw that Zekrom (sp) might be electric type i thought it could be sort of like a combo of mewtwo and porygon, a digital pokemon created by man but maybe not the evil team. And recently i thought it would be perfect for the ying-yang aspect, a natural pokemon and a created one. sorry if im repeating anyone but i wanted to put it out there.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids

I'm going with my dad for his operation tomorrow, so that occupies Wednesday for me. I can always arrange something with friends too.

evandeck

BCVM22

What is it about any element of what you've just posted that seems legitimate to you? Being posted in a YouTube video? Being posted by a moron who seems to exist for the sole purpose of posting fake s***? The fact that you've not seen it anywhere else?

Come on now.

Last edited:

R_N

I'm sorry, but have you been on this forum at all the past three months.
People foam at the mouth for corocoro

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
They reall got to reveal something this week. We need more info on Black and white. Also they said there will be lots of differences between the 2. But now I do think Zekrom is 100% elec dragon.

BCVM22

They reall got to reveal something this week.

No they don't.

We need more info on Black and white.

No we don't.

These games will be out in three months. You should consider yourself lucky that they trickle out information at all. They're under no obligation to do so and they would largely not be hurting themselves at all if they didn't. There's absolutely nothing worse than deluges of posts crying because we haven't been thrown a new morsel of information in a week. Nothing. For pity's sake, give it a rest and be patient, dammit. Honestly.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
No they don't.

No we don't.

These games will be out in three months. You should consider yourself lucky that they trickle out information at all. They're under no obligation to do so and they would largely not be hurting themselves at all if they didn't. There's absolutely nothing worse than deluges of posts crying because we haven't been thrown a new morsel of information in a week. Nothing. For pity's sake, give it a rest and be patient, dammit. Honestly.

Alright I am sorry. Ya I know posts like that irratate you. you are a tough one indeed so Yeah sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.