• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazza2k9

pokemon master
say after gen 5, comes a gen 6, could the legendaries get better? I mean, like you said, jesus in a pokeball.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
OOOOO I love that brown pokemon (the one next to Iris in the beta artwork anime scan from the looks of it) reminds me of Larvitar.

Kai-zero

Trains All Types
Very true, 5th Gen leaks keep coming from odd/unconventional sources. I wonder why that's happening? What's going on with the Pokemon company? Maybe they're stepping up their 'employee watch' to try and keep the leaks down to a trickle?

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
The green monkey looks weird. I cant beleive we actually got a leak from a toy.
The other thing looks cool.
I hope we actually get a proven picture of the tomb.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
The Desukan image I'd say is fake; it looks nothing like Sugimori's style.

The figurines I'm not sure about. I guess they're real...?

Zero38

Self-made
KingMinun @ I agree with you on the Brown one : ) , I Also love the fact that The green pokemon looks to be different than other pokemon , I mean .. It's likely it's grass But unlike other grass Pokemon It's an animal not a plant , You Guys get my point, right?
I think It'sa Monkey ... hmmm... more like aipom but loves Jungle areas lol

Last edited:

Chimchar15

I should probably make a thread to allow for the pointless discussion of unconfirmed things so as to not kill the threads we do have

Oh please make this thread. Also I really hope that those Pokemon are real because well the broccoli monkey looks awesome!!! I really hope he's a grass type and I hope he's good because I want a good non grass starter Isshu Pokemon for my team.

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
Grassmonkey reminds me horribly of the teletubbies...

I really don't like it, but I do like the other little guy. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up evolving into that unnamed blade pokemon in the leaked screens.

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
That's just Bagon.

R_N

Um I think we may have a third new pokemon. Look at the tangrowth pic. What's on that box to the left of the tangrowth figurine?

That would be Bagon.

Have any bloggers confirmed if the green thing is the thing shown off at the end of the trailer?
It has big ears. Big eyes. Oragnish body...

ForeverFlame

I don't think it's particularly weird for Pokemon to be revealed this way. Glameow and Happiny were revealed from merchandise images as well.

Sponge

A picture supposedly of Desukan has appeared. Once again, no idea of authenticity.

It's the same crap as 4 years ago all over again. I didn't want to do this again. It's going to be hell.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org1005919.jpg

I'm not feeling this is real at all.....for one thing in the trailer the top part is blue....plus that blue top part retreats into the sarcophagus (or at least out of view) along with the shadow hands as part of it's battle animation.

So I'm thinking that the blue part sticking out the top of Desukan is probably it's head....

The top part of desukan in the picture doesn't look movable.

lol xD I thought it was some type of fish because the top of bagon's head looks like a fin. But yeah it's bagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.