• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Liberty Ticket?

Make of that what you will.

[spoil][img139]http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q419/Joshidreamwalker/25thJune-1.jpg[/img139][/spoil]

Credit to Ryu Shoji

Last edited:

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
So Bikutini is Missingno.?! :O

terminoob

The Underdog
Liberty Ticket?

Make of that what you will.

[spoil][img139]http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q419/Joshidreamwalker/25thJune-1.jpg[/img139][/spoil]

Credit to Ryu Shoji

Liberty Ticket?

Know what else has "liberty" in it's name?

Liberty Bell.

Looks like Isshu is REALLY based off of Philly! Man, those guys that said New York were WAY off.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I think romanizing Bikutini correctly is much more important than the other Pokemon, since the legendaries like him almost always keep their romanized Japanese names.

So what is it? Bikut? Bikutin? Biktiny?

It's TWO ears could be SCISSOR-like, so Bi-kut-in could work. I'm probably WAY wrong tho :p

Or could the B become a P? I know that happens sometimes; Piplup (pochama) was first romanizaed as Bocchama

Last edited:

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
Looks like we found the Shaymin of this Gen.
Don't insult Shaymin like that. v: but yeah its the cute legendary of Gen. V it seems. Though I'm curious as to why its #000. Perhaps to make it so its near-impossible for Missingno. to get in.

Deja Vu

Thunder Trainer
Liberty Ticket?

Liberty Bell.

Looks like Isshu is REALLY based off of Philly! Man, those guys that said New York were WAY off.

'Liberty City' would be the nickname of New York City, where the Statue of Liberty is located.

Liberty Ticket?

Liberty Bell.

Lol you had the goddamn Statue of Liberty to make a mention of and you go with the Bell? Funny.

And I guess it means the other cute event legendary (as we always have two of them since Advance) will need the Democracy Ticket ~__~

BigGreen

Shuckle Power!!!
I knew it!

Ever since I saw the picture of the new legend I thought:
"Gee, it is so cute.Watch it be some all powerful legend or something."
(and voila).
;150; ;151;

V Faction

www.faction.com
[img139]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/990/semttulocu.jpg[/img139]

It's name may be Bikutini, but that doesn't stop it from throwing up the V-sign.

Long live the V!

R_N

I think romanizing Bikutini correctly is much more important than the other Pokemon, since the legendaries like him almost always keep their romanized Japanese names.

So what is it? Bikut? Bikutin? Biktiny?

It's TWO ears could be SCISSOR-like, so Bi-kut-in could work. I'm probably WAY wrong tho :p

Or could the B become a P? I know that happens sometimes; Piplup (pochama) was first romanizaed as Bocchama

Isn't it possible for it to actually be Vikutini?
As in
Victini
like Victory?

Considering it's even giving the V sign, its ears have a distint V shape...

leighk51

Awesome Trainer
aww u hav got to be kidding me
the liberty ticket
thats definetly gonna stop speculation about isshu based on new york

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
So am I the only one who wants to nickname it missingno.? P:

Status
Not open for further replies.