• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Salamence-

Aloe's info was also from the corocoro so it's real????

Sabonea_Masukippa

The Pokemon scan with the 5 one it is fake. No doubt in my mind after going through 2chan.

Reposting here what I ~think~:

Gothic Togekiss at Smogon said:
How do we know that these series of scans are fake as well?

It's quite simple. Go check the scan with Bambi's (its name is difficult to remember, I'll admit) formes. See there? You can see Spring Forme's legs. That means that, as one should expect, Bambi got all of its formes shown TOGETHER. Now check the big page scan. See the problem? Yeah.

Chardan

This is some seriously messed up ********. It had to be real! Had to be! But it wasn't. It was so accurate! I don't know what to believe anymore. -_-

I say we find these scan makers and viciously stab them to death. Who's with me?

Dammit..... **** this.

Ha, and you have to change your sig again.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Dang it people.

Someone say why it's fake.

Just saying it's fake won't do anything.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Round Up

ONLY THE 5 POKEMON SCAN IS FAKE

The rest is real. So the other leaks should be coming soon

But Like I said. The swan, Shikijika and Mamanbo are real. Just their details are fake. Burokko is semi-real.

I should have seen something wrong when Burokko was the Cauliflower Pokemon >.<

Bardische

Elegance.
Whatever the heck is on the main page is real. For the love of ****, I hate this. THE FISH. I WANTED THAT GODDAMN FISH. T______T

v Solstice x

I'm an Anteater!!
This is some seriously messed up ********. It had to be real! Had to be! But it wasn't. It was so accurate! I don't know what to believe anymore. -_-

I say we find these scan makers and viciously stab them to death. Who's with me?

Dammit..... **** this.

I second this. Also sucks you have to take off the pics from your sig :(

Riversong

Buggy down.
-deep breath- Well, it does make sense. The image were perfectly clear, which is strange enough considering that it's still at least three days until Corocoro is even released. And then what Mario with Lasers said about Shikijika, yeah...

-still hopes the Shikijika evo thing will come true-

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
I don't think they are fake. If it's fake I'd like to hear how it is that people came to that realisation. So far all I've heard is "Pokejungle said so" to which I respond with the fact that they didn't explain how they're so certain it's fake.

I ask because people were so certain that beta art with Iris was fake but it was proven real. So you can understand why I want to know what makes this particular scan fake.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
What's the contradiction between the deer's legs and the page scan?

Status
Not open for further replies.