• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
I absolutely adore Swanna's sprite. Those wings are spread so wide. So far, I'm loving the bird Pokémon that have been introduced.

Iota

Atreyu

When we are likely to see more Pokemon sprites?

Jimmy1

Pokemon Master
We have pages 2-9,16,17 it misses 10-15
Does anyone now how many pages this corocoro has? Are there more than 17....maybe 20?

Mattwoof

I like the idea of Wakoishi being the regions Geodude, Gigaiasu looks awesome though, i hope theres something between in the evolution chain! Swanna's sprite is beautiful, love Shikijika's form changes and Darumakka/Hihidaruma!

One question though, what is that ugly as hell plant owl?! Ew.

megachu17

I like the idea of Wakoishi being the regions Geodude, Gigaiasu looks awesome though, i hope theres something between in the evolution chain! Swanna's sprite is beautiful, love Shikijika's form changes and Darumakka/Hihidaruma!

One question though, what is that ugly as hell plant owl?! Ew.

If Wakoishi is the new Geodude I hope to God it dosn't get sturdy till it evolves...never being able to OHKO any of the endless Wakoishi you'll encounter in every cave of the game(If it is like Geodude) is gonna be horrid. <_<

Grim712

'New Guy'
slightly off topic... but it is about one of the pokemon... the one people are calling the geodude of gen v "Wakaoishi", i'm not using a translator or anything just a simple katakana chart but for me it appears to be wa-ku-i-tsu, can someone explain where i'm going wrong and direct me to a good chart... anyway on topic i agree with megachu17... if they get sturdy they will be so freaken annoying... more so than swarms of tentas and zubats in water and caves respectively... such a scary thought...

Sabonea_Masukippa

slightly off topic... but it is about one of the pokemon... the one people are calling the geodude of gen v "Wakaoishi", i'm not using a translator or anything just a simple katakana chart but for me it appears to be wa-ku-i-tsu, can someone explain where i'm going wrong and direct me to a good chart... anyway on topic i agree with megachu17... if they get sturdy they will be so freaken annoying... more so than swarms of tentas and zubats in water and caves respectively... such a scary thought...

ワコイシ = Wakoishi

ワクイツ = Wakuitsu

What do you see in the pic? (Although ツ and シ do look annoyingly similar sometimes ...)
Wakoishi is correct and comes from the words young (wakai) and pebble (koishi - which itself is literally "Child stone)

Grim712

'New Guy'
hmm could just be the font of my chart, thanks :)
Edit: actually sorry my mistake... i meant to type ko not ku that was a typo on my part but where i got confused was with the similarity between tsu and shi thank you for clearing that up... now sorry about the off topic-ness, i'm almost certain now that "child stone" is the pre-evo of Gigaiasu... i kinda see a fish in it but only vaguely... nup definately giga's pre-evo

Last edited:

-Salamence-

I'm disappointed from this corocoro, I thought we will get names/pictures of some commandors from Team Plasma, or a map of Isshu (with the notation of the routes in the map), but all we got is those globals , shifter and shooters.....

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
I'm disappointed from this corocoro, I thought we will get names/pictures of some commandors from Team Plasma, or a map of Isshu (with the notation of the routes in the map), but all we got is those globals , shifter and shooters.....

I'm more excited for when Joe does his live coverage of the game. P: More sleepless nights for Joe is a gogo?

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
Hey, looking at that image, Vaporeon gets a completely new sprite \o/\o/\o/\o/
After Entei and Raikou, I was afraid the old pokémon were not getting new sprites this game, but it seems it will not be the case (unless Eevee and its evolutions will be in the Isshu pokédex and that's why they will get it... hope it's not the reason).

Sabonea_Masukippa

Which, after the Yahoo leak and Oha Suta video last week was all you should have been expecting anyway.

Put it this way: in 45 days you'll know everything about every new Pokemon (except for maybe sprites, depending on how long it takes to extract them - DP took forever) and the rest of the games.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Put it this way: in 45 days you'll know everything about every new Pokemon (except for maybe sprites, depending on how long it takes to extract them - DP took forever) and the rest of the games.

Yeah, only 45 more days. 45 looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong, loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong days... 45 agonizingly long, seemingly endless days...

Anyone else think Swanna may be related to Wingull? Same color scheme, same type combination, and it's got Keen Eye.

Last edited:

Sabonea_Masukippa

Yeah, only 45 more days. 45 looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong, loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong days... 45 agonizingly long, seemingly endless days...

Well, technically it's 39 days until their release, I'm just adding a few days for Joe etc to pull out all the info for us to fight over.

Achernar

star-mapping pro
just like the corocoro scans, would somebody in Japan get their copies of the games too before September 18?

I think this also happened in D/P release (not sure)
we got updates on the games 2 days before it's release (September 28, 2006)

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
Ebonga- Okay, so don't see Pachirisu in this little dude. He's kinda cute though. Still don't want one.

Gigaiasu- Kicken. That is all.

Wakoishi- I hope this little dude is real, cause he looks so awesome. It took me a minute to figure out what he made me think of, but I've got it. This, is a Stonefish. I hope he isn't a Gigaiasu pre-evo, cause this to too awesome a concept to waste on him.

Darumakka- Okay, Hihidaruma is officially this gens Magmar, at least for me. Take one fire type that I couldn't give two shakes of a Mareep's tail about, give it a small pre-evo, watch me fall over over myself squealing and getting one. My Magby will finally have a playmate!

Status
Not open for further replies.