• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
These aren't sprites though, and the art is not beta. Its an art sheet, but definitely not beta, every thing we see there is as we see now.

βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη

That's not too many, not in my opinion.

I don't know what Male you're talking about, all I remember is N and someone getting crowned(I think that happened then), but that may just be N since N most likely is the one getting crowned from the look of it.

Those two Females may not be in Plasma(If we're talking about the same ones), although they probably are.

That King, may be N, and it may be a prince. Although there is another Male who was talking to people about Team Plasma and the Grunts where near by him, so he's probably in it too.

All in all, there is around 5 characters in Team Plasma(Not including the Grunts). We saw 4 characters when N(Or someone who looks like him) was getting crowned, so those may be the four Executives, based on Sages. I think Sages fit in with the whole Medieval theme for Plasma.

Those pictures of the Starters evolution, I say fake. Is there any reliable source for where they got the images?

It's from blue sKY, the poster said it.

But I don't know if Blue Sky said where they got it from?

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Ok, I saw the HD vid on Filb, and now I'm not so sure. It looks like Kurumiru, but could very well be a new one... it's not Yanappu as I first thought, though.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Currently investigating. It's from the Siberia board on 2chan, where many leaks have first occured (like Team Plasma, game names, triple battles, starters etc.) This current leak may have possibly, very tiny possibly have been done by the same guy. We'll see.

Personally, I am preparing myself for these being real. Just in case.

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
It's from blue sKY, the poster said it.

But I don't know if Blue Sky said where they got it from?
2ch, like always.
Ok, I saw the HD vid on Filb, and now I'm not so sure. It looks like Kurumiru, but could very well be a new one... it's not Yanappu as I first thought, though.
Its got 2 feet, round and has 3 leaves on its head. Oh and its not oddish. So I dunno what the hell it is.

that is beta art, and since beta art is never used for sprites, i call fake.

It's beta art for the anime, the anime's artwork is completly different to the Game's artwork.

For example:
PikachuDP.png

Anime Artwork for Pikachu

025Pikachu.png

Game's Artwork for Pikachu

And as you can see Pikachu's sprite resembles the Game's Artwork.
Spr_4h_025_m.png

Sabonea_Masukippa

Be very prepared that those starters are real.

If anything - that anyone would be stupid enough to fake something so obviously "not" related to Mijumaru is beyond me. So these could be real. Very real. Be prepared.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
It's beta art for the anime, the anime's artwork is completly different to the Game's artwork.

For example:
PikachuDP.png

Anime Artwork for Pikachu

025Pikachu.png

Game's Artwork for Pikachu

And as you can see Pikachu's sprite resembles the Game's Artwork.
Spr_4h_025_m.png

The "beta" art for Koromori and Kibago is the same as their Sugimori art.

If anything - that anyone would be stupid enough to fake something so obviously "not" related to Mijumaru is beyond me. So these could be real. Very real. Be prepared.

Oh dear god please no. Please don't let those abominations be real. Poor little Pokabu...

Nobody's Nerd

Electric Engine

If these are real, it would make my day. I don't much like Pokabu's final evolution, but its second form looks really funny (in a good way). My only regret would be that it seems we're in for yet another fire/fighting starter. *sigh*

Achernar

star-mapping pro
those final forms are hideous @_@

especially Mijumaru's

and also how could Tsutarja lose it's legs in it's final form? @_@

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!

Oh trust me I'm prepared, cause I actually love em. Especially Narwhal the otter, just badass.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
those final forms are hideous @_@

especially Mijumaru's

and also how could Tsutarja lose it's legs in it's final form? @_@

Because it's really a snake. I think there's a very good chance his real final evo (if these are fake) will also lose it's legs.

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
The only evolutions out of those I don't like is Pokabu, which sadly is the one I've called dips on. And my 2 friends have taken the other starters now. And we always have this agreement that we're not allowed to choose the same starter.

Tsutarja's legs are small, so they could easily be lost upon evolution if you know what I mean. So that evo looks like Grass/Dragon, Pokabu's looks *sighs* Fire/Fighting, and Mijumara looks Water/Ice

Sabonea_Masukippa

Oh trust me I'm prepared, cause I actually love em. Especially Narwhal the otter, just badass.

I love em too. Especially Pokabu's second form. That is just will X 1000

And Tsutarja's final evo made me fangasm a little I couldnt think of anything better than having the smuggest snake in all of Isshu evolving into royalty.

JD

Dear god I hope those starters aren't real Pokabu looks like it becomes a Fire/Fighting and Tsutarja looks like a Grass/Steel. I can't even tell what type Mijumaru becomes I don't want it to go from Bipedal to all fours their is a chance that those are fake right? But by looking at those abominations the only one that looks good is Mijumaru's evolved form and then it goes into a Unicorn man if those are real I'm not picking Mijumaru.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
The fire final evo is hideous. It looks like someone took a mix of Wind Waker Ganondorf and Rhyperior and stuck a baby-faced Pokabu head on top. >_<

And I really liked Pokabu too... I was gonna choose the Fire starter for the first time. (I've usually preferred Grass and Water) I hope it's fake... :(

But... I'll start preparing a new sig image... just in case.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Hope it's fake. Pokabu's evolution looks so awful. And Tsutarja's final stage looks like a legendary dragon...

Mahnmut

Medic Trainer
those evolutions are so strange... when somebody would make fakes, they tend to ressemble their previous form still to stay believeable.

But these... they are so strange, it actually makes them believeable.

Tsutarja changing colourscheme
pokabu becoming fighting
mijimaru becoming an old horse-like thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.