• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Now I know they're fake I have to praise the artist for the convincing job. While I didn't like Mijumaru's final form as a Mijumaru form I did think it was a decent stand alone design.

PartyPokemon

L or Kira?
That Tsutarja final stage is amazing I love it.

Indeed. It certainly was good, wasn't it? I hope Gamefreak has something even better for the actual game!

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Glad they were fake. Now I can resume hoping for a Water/Fighting samurai otter and an awesome evo for Pokabu! :D

But boy oh boy, all the fakes to come and all the uncertainty surrounding them are gonna drive me insane.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
Well considering that we know that at least the designs for Tsutaja and Mijimaru are real. I have to think that Tsutaja's real final form will be more dinosaur like than that snake.

Icing Sugar

I just hope pokabu's ev isn't an ugly warthog or something like that, he's so cute... :'(

I'd prefer something like grumpig...

Icing Sugar

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Too bad. They were very good. Ah well, hopefully the real ones are at least as good as those were.

rocky505

I do not see how you thought they were good xD Those things were so horrid.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
So will Serebii add them to his fakes page? He updated it with blatantly obvious fakes but not ones he himself fell for.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I do not see how you thought they were good xD Those things were so horrid.

I thought so too, but it all comes down to perspective in the end. Something that looks good to you might look bad to someone else, and vice versa. Well that leaves us with hardly anything to discuss, unless we want to talk more about that blue octopus thing from the video a few weeks back. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the green blob from the same video. Doesn't it look like the weed-like Pokemon from yesterday's trailer?

jakovu

Serebii really needs to update the Fake Pokémon page. We've gotten some of the most believable rumors ever in the past couple of months.

Icing Sugar

Are you kidding? A warthog would be awesome. Something like Pokekoks' fake final form for Pokabu.
No, I'm not. Warthogs are really ugly, I think they can create something that looks cute/nice and powerful too...

rocky505

No, I'm not. Warthogs are really ugly, I think they can create something that looks cute/nice and powerful too...
Like we haven't had a final starter evo based on something ugly in real life. Feraligatr?

Icing Sugar

Like we haven't had a final starter evo based on something ugly in real life. Feraligatr?
I like it, LOL... I find Torterra kinda ugly, but a warthog is uglier than that imo x(

PS: it doesn't matter if the real animal is ugly or not, they can make them look cute, like spinarak for example, it isn't ugly at all. As for crocodiles, I'm totally cool with them, I love all the reptiles and amphibians ♥

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.