• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Here's the original:

Por Hiro en 08 Sep 2010 - 20:30 [+0200] @manu: Esa segunda etapa es fake. La tercera es Ononokusu, sí. Las 3 etapas son sólo Dragón.

I'll quickly translate it for the people who cannot read Spanish. It literally says:

This second stage is fake. Yes, the third stage is Ononokusu. The 3 stages are Dragon types only.

So it was confirmed by him afterall :p

Last edited:

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
In the comment section of their site like I said. In the Gigaiasu news.

Here's the original:

Okay. I never read the comments for Pokexperto, so I didn't see that. I know Spanish, but not enough to read all of them for hints.

Glue

Snorunt = cool ^o^
Why did Mega Mole change colors? or was that it's Shiny form?

I think the fossil could be of a Foreign Pokemon, dragonite does make sense, it flies around the world, and died in Isshu, then the bones where dug-up, and it is classified as unknown due to it not being native.

Of course it's not, it's somthing to do with R@m's.

It could be shiny form but most likely not it could be just a weird evolution color change, though not as weird as snorunt to froslass...

Charzonsos

Fire/Dragon Trainer
Crap, I thought for sure Ononokusu was going to be a Dragon/Steel. Well, at least we will have a fully evolved pure dragon type.

wave guiding rukario

IM THE BEST TRAINER
That monkey is 100% in my team!!!! it looks like Lupin lll lol i like it alread hope it will be with decent stats :)

now my future White team :

Mijumaru 3 ,Yanabu 2,Wargle,Shimama2,Zoroark,Ononokasu.... screw the rest of the region my favorites already got released anyway :)

PeachesDaPokemon

ooo, interesting-if the third Dragon truely is an Ice type, then they are fire, ice, and electric-just like the original Legendary Trio. "Disturb not the harmony of fire ice and lightning" remember? wonder if they have anything to do with the birds at all

BM14murph

Master Collector
I'm pretty positive i've found my Grass Type Pokemon for Black :)

Can't wait to see the fire one as well hopefully he's just as cool in his own way :)

-Salamence-

experto: "Doryuuzu is (Ground/Steel)"
"537: A big frog, full with protuberances in head, arms and legs. No more tail. Its very big and has kinda mafia pose. Water/Ground".
There is a chance all of this is true?

Sponge

I knew this kibago evo would be fake the second I looked at it.

I don't see how that Kibago evo could ever have been considered real, You mean to say a reptile/Dinosaur creature evolves into a wolf?

Mijumaru's evolutionary line is one thing, but this truly takes the cake.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
As for the whole luvdisc thing, I believe that Mamanbō and Luvdisc are not related. Why yes they do look the same, but with what has been stated about the Isshu dex, I just think its a new line of species. As for all the stuff thats being leaked. While it is interesting, I'm not making my final verdict on if I believe its to be true or not until I actually get the games in my hand (I'm importing), or its posted on pldh.net or serebii.net.

Cecil Omega

Is it just me or are they sorta making a "new" version of the Kanto dex in this game? Idk some of the pokemon almost double up with those in the Kanto dex:
- Kurumiru and Centipede= Caterpie and Weedle
-Tadpole pokemon = Poliwag
-Zekrom, Reshiram, unknown Ice Dragon = The Bird trio
-Koromori = Zubat
-Gigaiasu = New Geodude line.
-Moguryu = Diglett
-Gear = Magnemite
-Munna = Drowzee

lol, not complaining or anything, just found it interesting ^^"

Geekachu

As for the whole luvdisc thing, I believe that Mamanbō and Luvdisc are not related. Why yes they do look the same, but with what has been stated about the Isshu dex, I just think its a new line of species. As for all the stuff thats being leaked. While it is interesting, I'm not making my final verdict on if I believe its to be true or not until I actually get the games in my hand (I'm importing), or its posted on pldh.net or serebii.net.

Nah I'd say Luvdisc and Mamanbou are related. They're both heart shaped and water type, it'd be repeating the formula. They want to conjure up new innovations whilst expanding on Pokemon that need it.

New innovation, or a Pokemon that needs an evo?

A Pokemon that needs an evo.

Status
Not open for further replies.