• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
First fully evolved full dragon? Yes, I think he is.

Kael Sabel

The Dark Spriter
Well, if the information is correct, it would make him the first fully evolved pure Dragon. So, no, you're not an idiot.

manor777

Shiny Hunter Vet.
Am I being an idiot, or is he the first pure dragon?

There are no fully evolved pure dragon type pokemon. The closest we get is dratini, dragonair, etc

TwistedSpaceman

TheBlazingBattalion!
Why exactly? Because I'm not sure if I should believe any of his Pokemon or not, so I'm just automatically assuming they are fake so I won't be upset if they are.

Quite honestly, the only reasons that i believe any of it (I firmly believe that only some of it is accurate. Some of the info/fanarts just seem completely bogus.) is because:
a) Some of the information is favorable, so I'd like to believe it XD
b) Typings such as pure dragon and fire/ghost + water/ghost support something I heard a while back (maybe even on this thread, i just have a faint memory) about a variety of new type combos being introduced.
c) There's just such a large magnitude of info, either this guy is telling the truth, or he's spent as much time as the GameFreak creating his own fake pokemon. o_O

Furretferret

Mustelidea Might!
The ghost/grass type was almost definate after it was hinted in platinum.

Starrbuck06

Is that Shikijika's evolution on Pokebeach? Sorry if i'm late with this,but if you look at the artwork pic just under Shikijika it shows you a cropped pic of a deer with grass on it's back.

shac

-headdesk-
I ask you, how does it look like a bug in any way?

What? He does not look like a bug to you? The long segmented neck, tiny pointed head in comparison, scythes - all these scream bug to me. Google mantis, have a second look at ononokusu and then come to argue some more if you would like.

It's a bit disappointing to me really. First pure dragon - looks nothing like a pure dragon to me. They should have left the honor to either Dragonite or salamance.

Mewtwo_soul

Servant of Mewtwo #1
I hope the fossil thing is wrong at least. a non-direct dinosaur Fossil Pokemon. (sure not all fossils are dinosaurs, but this time I was expecting T-Rex, Triceratops, or even Raptor.)

Before someone says TTar as T-Rex, TTar is based off of Godzilla. Bastiodon is based off of Uniceratops and it's prevo is based off of Protoceratops.

Edit:

I agree with shac. The first time I saw Ono I thought it may have been based slightly on a mantis like concept without reading Serebii's comment on said suggested idea. Sure it has battlement on and looks (from the original picture on my computer at least) to have Spartan concept basis. However, that doesn't stop people from seeing the comparison of them.

Last edited:

Frygon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm the other way around. I love the choices they used for the fossils. So many cool things they can do with the bird one. I could see a Tortomon clone for the other one though.

shac

I hope the fossil thing is wrong at least. a non-direct dinosaur Fossil Pokemon. (sure not all fossils are dinosaurs, but this time I was expecting T-Rex, Triceratops, or even Raptor.)

Before someone says TTar as T-Rex, TTar is based off of Godzilla. Bastiodon is based off of Uniceratops and it's prevo is based off of Protoceratops.

I liked that they are basing their fossils on different species than dinos for a change. We just had two dino fossils. Turtle and bird seems really interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.