• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

V Faction

www.faction.com
There's probably a reason why Basuaro got two pictures, someone needs to translate it. And the Combo moves.
Aloe is using Pokabu's evolution. It means her gym is a Fire type?

Basouru has got two pictures, because it has two formes. The first forme we saw is just it's normal form, whilst the second form and the lastest picture of him is apparently more agressive than the other form. I don't know what this means though.

So we have 2 Fire-type Gyms? Well one Pseudo Fire and one proper Fire Gym? cool.

LostVoice

Human Plague
Soooo I went to the second hand bookstore that I bought my copy of Corocoro at. I asked the clerk if I could return it though I only only 1.50 back haha (originally it was 3). I then asked if it was was official and he said no. It is a fan-made Corocoro magazine that a local group makes and sells them for cheap. It basically just has images pasted into them and nothing really new. In addition, I bought last months issue so it had last months information (September Issue).

I then went to the bookstore that I bought my pre-order at and asked when the next Corocoro (October) will be released. He explained something which I only caught as "they are released the month before the actual date (September - October issues etc)." I then asked when it will be released. He told me Corocoro October will be released sometime next week before the actual release date; most likely on Wednesday but he doesn't know for sure.

I apologize for any confusion and I will try to be more reliable with my information in the future.

I posted this in the confirmed info thread. When the REAL Corocoro comes out, I will try and put up as much information when it comes and when the games actually come out.

ProtoAir said:
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4...4194974027.jpg

Check the page numbers at the bottom. Japanese read from right to left. Also, take a look at reshirams nose, and wing. One if covered up and the other is going to the other side.

This picture is looking faker by the minute, Serebii.

It does but I trust its authenticity.

SketchFox7

Impressions!!!
That puppy is definitlely based on a Yorkie, the bull is based on a buffalo, Basurao looks more Barracuda based than pirahna like i've heard some people say, and Doryuuzu got even better with its official art!!!

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4607/1284194974027.jpg

Check the page numbers at the bottom. Japanese read from right to left. Also, take a look at reshirams nose, and wing. One if covered up and the other is going to the other side.

This picture is looking faker by the minute, Serebii.

That's because some idiot has decided to lable it for us, as they cut the page Numbers off, and the idiot was even more stupid because it labeled the page numbers wrong. It's real.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Basouru has got two pictures, because it has two formes. The first forme we saw is just it's normal form, whilst the second form and the lastest picture of him is apparently more agressive than the other form. I don't know what this means though.

So we have 2 Fire-type Gyms? Well one Pseudo Fire and one proper Fire Gym? cool.

I see. So Basouru will be very interesing with it being calm and evil in the same pokemon.

I still hope Aloe has a Fighting gym and not Fire, but it seems like Fire.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
*facepalm* I didn't read, and I thought Basarou (sp) had an evolution haha! Wrong!

Also, I'm not counting on the evo's yet.. the page has differences. But alas, the rest are definately real!

TLK

Dusknoir and Magnezone were NOT unnecessary...

Duskull's hp was just too low for it to be sucessful competitively. Even with high (not even much so) defenses, it still dies much faster than it should. Dusknoir really fixed this problem and yet it's still only BL.

Magnezone was also a much needed improvement, since Magneton has always been way too fragile for such a slow pokemon, inspite of steel typing. A double weakness to ground - the most common attack type in the game - doesn't help one bit.

Yeah, Dusnkoir really appreciated that +5 BST in HP. His max HP went from 284 to a mammoth 294.

It got tiny upgrades in all stats, apart from attack, which is still too low to be viable.

The reason its low OU is because Rotom-A does it's job better.

shac

Now that we have got clearer scans of the afro-bull, it's easier to see how it is not related to Tauros. Also Ononokusu looks cooler and less bug like. Winter deer is awesome.

EpicPhill

Digital Masterpiece
Now that we have got clearer scans of the afro-bull, it's easier to see how it is not related to Tauros. Also Ononokusu looks cooler and less bug like. Winter deer is awesome.

If there are items to lock the season forme.... I WANT.
That winter forme is just epic.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Does anyone know which Pokemon is called Choroneko?
It's N's Pokemon, but we haven't had any Pokemon with that name yet, or have I missed something?

It's the cat pokemon. BTW Aloe is a Normal type gym leader and she's not using Pokabu's evo.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
It's N's Pokemon, but we haven't had any Pokemon with that name yet, or have I missed something?

The purple cat with the square head - you can see it sitting with him in one of the pics! :D

shac

The dark cat.

Also Aloe is not fire type trainer. She is normal, and thus weak to Chanbou. That's why there's a pic of it with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.