• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icay4321

I have a slight feeling Rankurusu may be the 2nd stage of it's line

Does Pre-pre evo mean that Gochiruzeru is a 3 line Pokemon?

Same would occur to Rankurusu but maybe Rankurusu being 2nd stage like I already mentioned.

Wait, in that first sentence, are you agreeing with me, or not? I do not quite understand...

KanNKeller

It's certainly an odd Pokemon, I'll agree with that. I'm hoping it has a pre-evolution or something. A cuter version of Desukan can't be too bad now can it?

Oh heavens no ^_^ I can't pick a bad pokemon out of this generation actually. The starters aren't my favorite but meh.... what can ya do?

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Nothing in this gen is related to anything in a pastgen. Mamanbou and Buffalon are this gen's equivalents of Luvdisc and Tauros. They are in no way, shape or form evolutions of said Pokémon.

So is it ?>?>Gochiruzeru? Interesting. Considering how they're version equivalents, I do hope Rankurusu gets some sort of similar line, even if it is just the middle stage. I'm sure we'll know soon.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Wow, I just assumed Rankurusu and Gochiruzeru wouldn't have any pre-evos or evos. But if Gochiruzeru has one, then Rankurusu must have a pre-evo too.

TwistedSpaceman

TheBlazingBattalion!
Nothing in this gen is related to anything in a pastgen. Mamanbou and Buffalon are this gen's equivalents of Luvdisc and Tauros. They are in no way, shape or form evolutions of said Pokémon.

So is it ?>?>Gochiruzeru? Interesting. Considering how they're version equivalents, I do hope Rankurusu gets some sort of similar line, even if it is just the middle stage. I'm sure we'll know soon.

I think it's either:

1. ?> Gochi > ?
2. ?> Gochi

Im hoping for number one, as that would most likely yield a Blobby evo too.

EDIT: D: Looks like it is in fact ?>Gochi. Look what I found on Pokebeach:

"???/??? - Gochiruzeru - Basic - Psychic. Does not evolve but may have a pre-evolution."

And we know it only has one prevo, as all the Pokedex slots before it are taken. TT^TT

Last edited:

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
The Twitter page explicitly says Pre Pre Evo, and although it is some of the most terrible English I've ever clapped eyes upon it can only mean that Gochiruzeru really is a Gardevoir equivalent.

Apparently the first stage is a 'baby with a great big purple head and blue eyes.'

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
So then it must be:

Unknown -> Unknown -> Gochiruzeru

Unknown -> Unknown -> Rankurusu

Icay4321

Who knows, it's Pokemon we already have a garbage Pokemon and a candle pokemon :) But I'm sure if I meet a green baby on green blob, I'll ask it if it can make babies. :)

Be careful, it could take that the wrong way...

Btw, the monkeys look GREAT!!! :D

TwistedSpaceman

TheBlazingBattalion!
So then it must be:

Unknown -> Unknown -> Gochiruzeru

Unknown -> Unknown -> Rankurusu

No, the Pokedex spaces up to the prevo are all taken, so it looks more like:

Unknown -> Gochi Unknown -> Ranku

Looks like we don't get a zitty teen after all. D:

DemonDragon

Ironclad trainer
I can imagine Tamagetake (or perhaps its potential evo(s)) appearing in select areas of the overworld, much like the Electrode in TR's Mahogany hideout, being generally ticked-off about being disturbed.
So adorable, too...
And Basuaro's forms are version exclusive, is that what I read earlier?

yes they are different by version.

now for my statement sof the pokemon :)

Yooterii - cute, not all omg overit. but not bad.
Choroneko - not bad, another cat meh, but ill deal.
Baffuron - sweet, took me a little by surprise but now it looks cool :) not likely to use one but cool
Dangoro - I seem to be of the few who like it, be a cool little guy, especially if gaia dude has good stats. Might get one myself.
Tamagetake - not bad, not going to use but Ive no problem with it.
Churine - not much to say, its ok, wait to see evo.
Monmen- is cute, saw what may be its evo, ok. prefer that it have a 2nd stage
Tabunne- major fugly, major dislike
Basurao - having different forms is cool, not evo sorta sucks but ill live. with it being the violent pokemon maybe itll have decent atk stats.
Denchura - just looks cool :) deff like it
Desukan - just awesome :D love it.
Ononokusu - total awesomeness. :DDD i must have one.
Monkey trio - not bad, be cooler if they had evo's but some stuff says they don't, oh well, still cool
Doryuuzu - he better have good stats, i was right on the mark predictiing ground/steel and i love him for that. steel being my fav type. I just need to see good stats on him.

As for starter evo's, I hate that we get a 3rd Fire/Fighting. so lame :/ but I'll deal. could be worse I'm sure. as for which I want ill wait for details on final's and stats. and depends on what i want on the rest of my team.

thus far i want a team of Ononokusu,Doryuuzu,Meguroko's final evo, maybe poku3, and possibly Shimama's evo and gigaiasu or wooguru. but then foc i wont fully make a team plan until all are revealed :) and even then my team plans are not always the final results lol.
Mebukijika - nice evo. not omg cool but its cool enough. :) nice season idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.