• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
HAha I just noticed, yeah what the hell? I hope it evolves to something different, or more pokemonish lol, the frist evolution is an ice cream ball and the second an ice cream cone, next one will be an ice cream truck.

Anyway i want it to evolve again to something usable lol, this might be the one I think its most ridiculous of all the pokemons even if it made me laugh like crazy and I think its kinda cute.

Arbok

aka Arbok
Mainly because it's kinda implied already.

Tsutarja having apparently good Special Attack and Speed.
Now, both Mijumaru and pokabu are both implied to have good attack, average defenses and average to low speed. Especially lower on pokabu.

Of course, we don't have proof, but it's implied :)

Well, the stats could be determined in the starter battles from the Black & White video's.

Pokabu for example has been seen having a high HP stat.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
HAha I just noticed, yeah what the hell? I hope it evolves to something different, or more pokemonish lol, the frist evolution is an ice cream ball and the second an ice cream cone, next one will be an ice cream truck.

Anyway i want it to evolve again to something usable lol, this might be the one I think its most ridiculous of all the pokemons even if it made me laugh like crazy and I think its kinda cute.

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
pokexperto: 585: Shikijika; 586: Mebukijika; 587: Emonga.

OK. So far, so good. At least Mebukijika doesn't evolve, if only because it looks so cool in platform shoes. I don't think anybody could evolve their Mebukijika, ever. Best evolution line of Gen V? It may be.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!

It gains a second ball for its cone....Sounds way more perverted then it should. Ah, and there we go filling in the missing spots. Good on GF for this dex.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Icecream is a 3-stager going from 582-584. Middle one is the one we have pictured. :D

pokexperto: 585: Shikijika; 586: Mebukijika; 587: Emonga.

Last edited:

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
@ Sabonea_Masukippa

582: Ice Cream Ball Pokémon. A white/blue ice cream ball with tiny body, almost like a baby. Pure Ice Type.
583: Ice Cream Pokémon. Pure Ice Type. Fanart by Hiro: http://bit.ly/9Mo2aC
584: Double Ice Cream Pokémon (one cone, two balls). Also Ice.

Wait, what? You're saying it's a two-stager, but that can't be right.

We're onto Ice types now- Polar bear soon.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
An ice cream Pokemon? Seriously? And it's a three-liner? Wow. Only thing worse than that is a garbage bag Pokemon. >_<

I'm liking all the others so far, but these just sound stupid.

Abus0ru

アブソル
An ice cream Pokemon? Seriously? And it's a three-liner? Wow. Only thing worse than that is a garbage bag Pokemon. >_<

I'm liking all the others so far, but these just sound stupid.

A garbage bag? And an Ice Cream Cone?

Yeah I'm all for the "you'll get used to them" idea, but this is just ridiculous. The Ice Cream Cone I could live with, if they didn't make it so darn obvious that's what it is.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Guys. Purple blob. If you can live with a purple blob, you can live with an ice-cream cone, I'm sure.

And yeah, I made a mistake. It is a 3 stage line.

AND incidentally - it is the series' first 3 stage pure ice type family. And only the third 3 stage ice-type family ever (Spheal and Swinub being the other 2). That is something to be excited about.

Anyway, gloves back on, I've got cleaning to do. :)

Arbok

aka Arbok
That Ice Cream Pokémon looks just plain weird.

They at least should have made it more monster-ish, giving it some arms or legs. Just my first thoughts, though, maybe it'll get better if I see the real designs.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I have to agree the Icecream and Garbage bag make me feel a little strange about them but like people said well get used to it but we never got anything like this in previows regions lol, maybe Rotom forms but it kinda had an explanation, I wonder if they saw an Icecream and a garbage bag in the zoo too, kakakakkaka.

I want to see the polar bear :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.