• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemal07

Erm, no. I thought this was confirmed to be Tamagetake's evolution...?

Melkor revealed Churine's line a day or two ago--it would've made more sense for that silhouette to belong to Churine's final stage if it was posted a day or two ago as well. But it was posted just before he revealed Tamagetake and it's evolution.

(Churine's line sounds a lot like Roselia's line, I've only just noticed.)

I might have to agree. It sounds so badass, I hope it's not weak.

Y'know, if the list that kemal posted is accurate, that means the beehive Gym (the one that's fashioned like a bunch of honeycombs) doesn't have a bee Pokemon in it. :/ That's strange.

Well there are many other bugs. Plus theres like 3/5 Pokemon in mystery.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess

Melkor revealed Churine's line a day or two ago--it would've made more sense for that silhouette to belong to Churine's final stage if it was posted a day or two ago as well. But it was posted just before he revealed Tamagetake and it's evolution.

Oh. @-@ I was so sure it was Churine's. I don't know why Tamagetake's evolution would have a crown-like thing on the top of its head though... and those hands don't look like Poke'Balls either...

Oh well, we'll probably see what it is tomorrow.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'

I might have to agree. It sounds so badass, I hope it's not weak.

Y'know, if the list that kemal posted is accurate, that means the beehive Gym (the one that's fashioned like a bunch of honeycombs) doesn't have a bee Pokemon in it. :/ That's strange.

erm, no, thats obviously prince jellyfish
it had tentacles, blubbyhead and a little crown and people dare to say its a mushroom or a plant?

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
erm, no, thats obviously prince jellyfish
it had tentacles, blubbyhead and a little crown and people dare to say its a mushroom or a plant?

It is probably PrinceJelly. But you have to admit, it does kind of match Churine's evo's description. But I guess people do have a point about its timing being off.

Chetz

One more week...wait, 6 more days!! CAN'T WAIT...

By the looks of things, it seems that I'll be the only one using pokabu. Evryone else favours Tsutarja and Miju.

My planned team for pokemon white

Pokabu - Something about a fire boar just grabs my attention
Wargle - Seems really cool, plus its got Encourage, a useful ability indeed
Emonga - Must have the electric rodent of every generation in my team
Meguroko - Hopefully its evo looks wicked.
Desukan - Who isn't using this one right?
Churine - Just to balance the typing out..Plus I've read that its got an interesting evo chain.

Arbok

aka Arbok

By the looks of things, it seems that I'll be the only one using pokabu. Evryone else favours Tsutarja and Miju.

It's actually around 3 / 4 more days before Serebii or another headmaster gets a copy of Pokémon Black / White, so you'd better be prepared!

I'll be using Pokabu as well. I love his final evolution, even though everybody hates it.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
I hope PrinceJelly isn't a Tentacruel rip-off.

It shouldn't be. It's a Ghooooooooost (for some reason that we have yet to find out). Boo.

I lol'ed at the Ice Cream Pokemon. :D

Mayfan

Wh-hoo!
My Team!

BLACK:
Smuglord - Epic sauce. Admit it.
Wargle - Awww, who doesn't love Wargle?
Hiyappu - I love all the monkeys. ^^
Kibago - Favorite Gen V!
Mebukijika - Winter form looks like win.
Chillarmy - For cuteness. <3

WHITE:
Miju3 - I love it almost as much as Smuglord
Yanappu - Favorite of the monkeys
Emonga
Choroneko
Yooterii
One other BW Poke

B.Dragon

Usually they reveal the art behind the silhouette at the same time they post info on Twitter. The fact that they have already posted the info about Tamagetake and didn't post its fanart leads me to believe the silhouette is from another Pokemon.
Either that or they forgot/Hiro hasn't finished the art, which seems unlikely but you never know.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
It is probably PrinceJelly. But you have to admit, it does kind of match Churine's evo's description. But I guess people do have a point about its timing being off.

yeah, maybe, but the crown makes it seem just too princy :p

PipBoy

I don't know if this has been posted yet (sorry if it has) but to me it really looks like Heracross pre-vo , I know it wont be because we have already been told that no older gen pokemon are going to be involved but it's evolution could be the Heracross of this Gen, especially with its horn thing.​
http://i53.*******.com/2nrl3r.png

Phantomnazo

Im using emboar (I just used a fan name 8D I feel so accomplished now) too. I dont care if he is fire fighting. His final evo reminds me of gannon.

My team for black-
Pokabu- I just love this little dude.
yannapu- Might as well have him for my grass type.
clown guy- if he turns out to be real.
Desukaan- Must I say more?
Kibago- I love ononokusu before he was ou.
basurao- Because raeg fishes kick arse.

Yogi Bear

King of Poke Games
My planned team for pokemon white

Desukan - Who isn't using this one right?

Me. I'll be using a Slaking with Pursuit solely to abuse its ability that I will import when the game comes out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.