• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I don't know if this has been posted yet (sorry if it has) but to me it really looks like Heracross pre-vo , I know it wont be because we have already been told that no older gen pokemon are going to be involved but it's evolution could be the Heracross of this Gen, especially with its horn thing.​
http://i53.*******.com/2nrl3r.png

It's not related to Heracross. It evolves into Bug/Steel.

Pokexperto: Killer of All The Fun

All of it

It's not like any of the other sites won't do the exact same things.

Besides, how is looking at all of the Pokemon any different if it's 3 days early than if it's anytime after the game is released?

Looks like the Blacks have to pick cotton again...

Sigging this.

Chetz

Could somebody PLEASE post a link to an image of the 'garbage bag' pokemon. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Tylky

I'm in love with this generation. At first I was in love with Pokabu, but seeing it's evolutions makes it seem so mediocre. They should have made it's evolutions stand on all-fours. But nevertheless, Pokabu will still be my starter of choice (being my first Fire starter I have chosen)

To go with Pokabu, so far, these are my five confirmed favourites:

Gear: It's gears, what else can I say? XD
Hihidaruma: I love what it's based off and that grin, it could chomp you down to size!
Gochiruzeru: Gothic girl Pokémon? Talking about a modern world we're living in XD
Desukaan: Epic. End of. One of the creepiest Pokémon around, could give Spiritomb a run for its money.
Emonga: Cheeky little devil is both Electric and Flying, which is great!

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Yay! Pink jellyfish!

FindingNemoComp1.jpg

In all seriousness, a Water/Ghost sounds pretty cool. I guess we can expect the Fire/Ghost after this line, and I believe that this one's evo will be wearing the crown. I mean, a crown would be something that would be notable, right?

It's like a combination of Tentacool (in that it's a jellyfish) and Goldeen (in that it evolves into a King wearing a crown, who could technically be a Queen but due to the fact that they named it something silly like Seaking it will forever he labelled a man /tangent). Well, this is all guesswork but since they call it a King Jellyfish evolving from a Prince Jellyfish well :/

I don't care about what Monmen and Churine are, but they are the cutest Grass-types ever.

Goldeen: the only pokemon to have a sex change during evolution :D

There'll be a water/ghost?! And its a jellyfish too - how perfect!!! Squee, says I, squee indeed. So prayers are answered <3

Missingno.Fan

I so cannot wait for leaks which will probably be happening Wednesday...maybe? I really want to know what this "frozen chicken" and the trios look like.

I would, but he's holding a bloody great, big piece of wood.

The more reason you should apologize to him. Its probably still sad now, don't wait for it to get mad, he'll probably be all kung-fu on your birthday party.

Enough with the silly stuff, I actually like the concept of the clown, same with the fire/psychic hihidaruma and the sarcophagus, together they will be in my All-star Pedo Team. No seriously I'm going to have at least one hihidaruma on my team. And also the sacrophagus (who looks better then I imagined). I was afraid that they would make the electric spider too tuff, but it (also) looks better than I thought it would.

But, im not really fond about the ice cream pokemon and the fire/fighting combo (for a starter), but thats the only thing, I like the starter designs now, all of them actually. And I'm going to pick the gras starter so I can have the water monkey with that cool attack! That monkey would suit perfect with brock you know, boiling water and stuff, cooks do that too.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Goldeen: the only pokemon to have a sex change during evolution :D

Nope. You forgot about the Kirlia the ballerina changing into Gallade the bladesmaster. B/ I still don't like that. They should have made that line all females.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and apparently there's that Event Legendary which does a sex change all by itself. XD

Last edited:

Waldorf

ungrateful
Dr. Leggs said:
Someone mentioned that Monmen and its evolution are based off of the legendary Barometz plant. I think it makes a lot of sense.

That's very interesting! I knew about the borametz, but hadn't made the connection until now.

Regarding the ice cream Pokémon line, from what we've seen so far they aren't actually ice cream cones with ice cream on top; they look more like stalactites with ice and snow piled on top. Obviously they are meant to evoke the image of ice cream, but that's really no different than, for example, Gardevoir's body evoking the image of a dress.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Nope. You forgot about the Kirlia the ballerina changing into Gallade the bladesmaster. B/ I still don't like that. They should have made that line all females.

Oh yes...that was bizzare. Ralts was fine as a basic, but they should have gven Gallade an alternate middle form. I mean, he's wearing a skirt for a while there...that kind of thing can ruin a guy's reputation :D

R_N

No Azurill has a change too a female one has a chance of turning male xD

No they don't. A female Azurill will never change gender upon evolution. It just means that Marills born as Marills have a 50/50 shot, but Marills evolving from Azurills are 25/75

Geekachu

GAH I LOVE DESUKAN! :D:D

It's going on my team FOR SURE but I'm still deliberating over Mijumaru and Tsutarja for a starter though...

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Oh yes...that was bizzare. Ralts was fine as a basic, but they should have gven Gallade an alternate middle form. I mean, he's wearing a skirt for a while there...that kind of thing can ruin a guy's reputation :D

Yeah. I bet the other Fighting-types make fun of him for that. XD

Waldorf

ungrateful
I'm very interested in this supposed event legendary that's a Bug/Steel-type with a "laser cannon" mounted on its head... Sounds really fantastic, and I've always wanted a legendary bug. Too bad it's event-only.

Razmos

I have this sponge..

Actually, i remember from reading xxxholic or tsubasa (it was either Kurogane or Doumeki) that in Japan, small and weak boys are sometimes dressed in kimonos when they are younger in the belief that they grow up to be stronger. I think it was an old samurai thing or something.

That makes sense given Ralts' line, which consists of a weak looking little boy/girl

Chetz

To be honest, I don't like the idea of a trio of fighting legendaries being pony-like. WHo knows, maybe once the designs are revealed I'll like them a lot. Just like the psychic pixie trio in Sinnoh.

Status
Not open for further replies.