• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I'm kinda wondering how the ice cream dude (and presumably its evolved forms) is going to move around, being essentially a ball of ice on a stalagmite... Is it gonna be via levitation? Because levitating ice cream sounds kind of cute, and it could use the Levitate ability, too.

I think it can move with its lower body even when he has no legs.
Or it is just jumping. Or maybe it actually floats, such as Magnemite.

shac

Do we know which is the Arceus equivalent legendary of this gen? I highly doubt there will be another 'God' pokemon this time, but stat-wise isn't there one that always stumps the rest?

Icing Sugar

Still no poison legendary' It's unfair
ROFL, I thought I was the only one who thought about it xD

I want one too :/

PS: have we got legendary bugs? I don't remember xD

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I don't think it's be revealed yet, But I hope it trumps Arceus.

EDIT: Rank up! :D
Well I wouldn't exactly say that. We know the legends and there typings, and I doubt a giant metallic bug with a laser on his head from space would count as a counterpart of Arceus. Unless the laser is like the letter Omega and brings an end to everything.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
If you ordered it from Play-Asia I'm pretty sure it should ship by Wednesday the latest, that's when my HGSS got shipped, round the 15th. If not, then well whenever it will it will.

When I preordered HG from PlayAsia it was shipped on the 11th and arrived on the 14th. I assume it'll be similar for the B/W preorders: IE: shipped on the 17th, arrive on the 20th.

On-topic: I love the ice cream cone Pokemon. I must have it for my team. *_*

Is that even possible? TO trump Arceus. He has got the perfect stat, hasn't he?

Well in Gen IV he does, but in Gen V, Pokemon's stats are different.
So when you transfer Pokemon over from Gen IV to Gen V, the PokeShifter will 'correct' your Pokemon's stats. The word correct scares me. :|

Icing Sugar

We've a legendary bug, now. Last one in the 'dex is Bug/Steel from outer space.

Yes, the last one in the dex is an alien bug with laser cannon. Talk about sci-fi!

edit: ninja'd
Are there any pics?

PS: I'm fed up with so many legendaries D:

Mahnmut

Medic Trainer
I don't think Arceus will be ever trumped (at least legend-wise)

Maybe a pokemon with higher stats, but I don't think any pokemon will ever have such a big myth around him.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Will the dream world be like The World in .//Hack? I'm still not sure on what happens there.

Icing Sugar

Well I wouldn't exactly say that. We know the legends and there typings, and I doubt a giant metallic bug with a laser on his head from space would count as a counterpart of Arceus. Unless the laser is like the letter Omega and brings an end to everything.
Or it uses kame hame ha (?)

I really liked the bull with the afro hair, LOL... It looks very badass, also something tells me that aloe will have one :O

Sabonea_Masukippa

Well in Gen IV he does, but in Gen V, Pokemon's stats are different.
So when you transfer Pokemon over from Gen IV to Gen V, the PokeShifter will 'correct' your Pokemon's stats. The word correct scares me. :|

I don't think that that rumor has been confirmed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.