• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
I can not wait for more information, I am so excited for these games I can't even take it. I wish we didn't have to wait till spring to get the English versions!

I love all the Pokemon revealed so far and can not wait for more.

This Generation will probably end up being my favorite.

Glitter!

Glam Trainer
I think there's surprisingly few ice Pokémon for the amount of snowy mountains and caves there seems to be in the Isshu map.

Sabonea_Masukippa

almeja.png

And Glitter! Sinnoh was supposed to be the coldest region and it still had fewer ice-types than Isshu (only one less though)

gliscor&yanmega

The Clam looks cool.

It's suppose to be Bug type right? Odd. Are real life Clams related to Bugs or something? Could be one of those Pokemon who's type doesn't make sense unless you know a lot about something(In this case Clams).

Did we ever get fanart of Meguroko's evolutions? I want to see those more then anything.

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Speaking of Ice Types what does everyone think of the Ice Cream one?

Chardan

Speaking of Ice Types what does everyone think of the Ice Cream one?

I like it, it reminds me of Koffing for some reason. However, the fact they didn't take advantage of all available types is a little frustrating, because there are some many pure Ice types.

gliscor&yanmega

Ice Cream Pokemon looks yummy :D.

Poor thing probably gets attacked all the time. Maybe it doesn't taste good.

It looks interesting though, we never had one before and that's always good for me.

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
I hope Serebii or someones game comes early so they can play it and discover stuff.

Weavile247

I hope Serebii or someones game comes early so they can play it and discover stuff.

My ordered is being prepared it says, and I chose the fastest shipping. So im sure Serebii will get it very soon.

Thoughts on clam. I actually like this design, as long as this is just a fanart description of it.

Psikid

仮面の男
To make up for the lack of leakage, I put all of the latest Pokémon updates from the Daisuki Club website into a nice .zip file so that everyone can enjoy delicious Sugimori art.

Also, Mebukijika's sprite = <333

M.A

triple rainbow, yo
To make up for the lack of leakage, I put all of the latest Pokémon updates from the Daisuki Club website into a nice .zip file so that everyone can enjoy delicious Sugimori art.

Also, Mebukijika's sprite = <333
Thank you. <3 I love them all. ^^

Why can't Melkor just give us the sprites, ahh..

Status
Not open for further replies.