• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTrainerRO

Snow Cloak Abuser
Plus, some people/kids like to play with Legendaries/Ubers, and there's some new stuff for them, just like the rest got lots of non-legendaries. You'll always like some pokes with every gen. I personally dislike Legendaries but this time around their type combinations are interesting, esp. Normal/Fighting, which is, to date, the fifth type combination with the Normal-type, after Normal/Flying, Normal/Psychic, Normal/Water & Normal/Grass.

Chetz

I can understand the dislike for legends last gen, when there were only 64 non-legendaries or cross-gen evos in Sinnoh. When 21% of completely brand new Pokemon are legends, sure it's a lot.

With Isshu, we've got ~8% legends, which is a much more round percentage.

And sure it's more than Gen 1 or 2 had but Legends sell movie tickets, bring people to events (which are huge money spinners), and give extra story and/or stuff to do post-E4. You might not like how many of them there are, but its a part of the franchise and it's not going to go away.

Yes i agree with that last statement. It gives us more to do post-E4. Lol, I'm just remembering the days when having mewtwo, mew, articuno, zapdos and moltres in your team made you seem undefeatble. lol. Now, we've got far too many to choose from. makes them seem less legendary-like

Dattebayo

Banned
I was afraid they will still be people complaining about too many legendaries in the 5th gen when really the number of them are less than the ones in Sinnoh. If we only stick with the original legendaries of Gen 1, then we would get bored of them.

Chetz

I was afraid they will still be people complaining about too many legendaries in the 5th gen when really the number of them are less than the ones in Sinnoh. If we only stick with the original legendaries of Gen 1, then we would get bored of them.

lol, I admit defeat..

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I like legendaries and these new type combinations really hype me up for this generation. Still Zekrom might still be my top favorite out of all of them :)

Psikid

仮面の男
I could do anything on the padge and I was watching a video for some reason and i got nothing. Where is the zip file.

Just click the "Regular Download" button, scroll down to the bottom of the next page, and click the "Download" link.

kemal07

Just click the "Regular Download" button, scroll down to the bottom of the next page, and click the "Download" link.

what type of images are in there and I downloaded it but couldn't open up the images what file are the images

Edit: Oh no worries i've sorted it out. awesome

Last edited:

Waldorf

ungrateful
mitchman93 said:
The Muskadeers are as the name suggests, based on the muskateers, and the water horse is that prince guy from the story. The Normal/Psychic is the female from that story as well. Its just the bug/steel that's random to be honest.

To elaborate:

Steel/Fighting = Athos, father figure among the Musketeers, brave and humble;

Rock/Fighting = Porthos, lover of food (and women), largest among the Musketeers;

Grass/Fighting = Aramis, elegant and cunning, almost Machiavellic;

Water/Fighting = d'Artagnan, young protège and eventual leader of the Musketeers;

Normal/Psychic-to-Normal/Fighting = Milady de Winter, a lady spy and enemy of the Musketeers. She represented a reversal of gender roles at the time, and the forme change makes total sense;

Bug/Steel from Outer Space = Oh God who knows.

kemal07

That thing is ugly. If this is hiros artwork then his art is getting worse by the minute.

He's probably showing the not so interesting looking ones first. I mean I respect those who actually does like the design as everyones got different taste. But I for one, don't like it lol worst so far imo.

I do wonder how this thing is supposed to be the marbled flatfish it doesn't look marbled at all it looks slimey.

I do hope PxP posts the next entry as he's only given one so far and 2 of his art. I hope he reveils numbers before someone else does.

-Salamence-

i don't get something. serebii did say that the coverage will start mid-week, so why it has not started yet? tomorow is more like end week than mid-week. the leakers in japan managed to get heartgold and platinum 3 days before, but BW the biggest game ever, they did not get until now? I'm surprised.

Waldorf

ungrateful
kemal07 said:
I do wonder how this thing is supposed to be the marbled flatfish it doesn't look marbled at all it looks slimey.

The adjective "marbled" refers to combination of brown and white (or in this case yellow) colors on its skin, such as is the case with marble cake. I'm not sure of what you were thinking.

Anyway I like it, it's like the new Dunsparce.

Status
Not open for further replies.