• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerophoenix

The Great Speculator
Melkor is only releasing it piece-by-piece, and other people seem to be slower in release. So no sprite sheets for at least 1 day (likely), probably 1 1/2 (when they come out).

Goodness, I really didn't see Iris coming. This really is an O.O moment.
Anyway, seeing as I haven't actually done this yet, my opinions on the gyms (leaders).
Gym1: I really am liking this gym now. When I first saw Dento I wasn't sure, but I LOVE it now. Poddo has to be my favourite of the three, but I, seeing as I am choosing Mijumaru, will be taking on Dento. This is good as I'll probably have at least Mamepato at this stage, if not Koromori who I LOVE. I really like that they're giving out the monkey afterwards, because it means I will get Boappu, who is the fire type I have planned for my team. So, pretty much guaranteed, but Dento will use Yanappu, high-ish level, Poddo Boappu, again high-ish level, and Corn Hiyappu, once again high-ish level. By High-ish I mean higher than firts gym leader sin the past, as they always had more than one Pokemon. Probably level 14/15. They'll probably also have a really good move each that they'll use loads..
Gym2: As soon as I saw the gym badge case, I thought Aloe was Normal. Happy that I was correct :). I don't know why the Buffalo is the only Normal type people can think of at the moment! I think She'll have Yooteri and Tabunne as two of her Pokemon, who will both be around level 15/16. She'll then have Miruhoggu/Baffuron (Most Likely Baffuron) as her Really powerful Pokemon. Like with Whitney; weak pokemon, annoyingly strong Pokemon. Whitney, to me, if the hardest gym leader, simply because Miltank is so Goddam hard to take down.
Gym 3: Looks like a Guy, although it's hard to guess. Great, another Bug type gym leader with Gender Isshus. Team will probably be Kurumiru Fibnal evo, Centipede Bug/Posion final evo and the Bug/Steel. At a guess.
Gym 4: Love the fact you can only see half her face and already people are saying she's beautiful. Anyway, LOVE the fact we finally have a female one of these, that's great. Team will probably consist of Emonga, Dentula and Shimama evo.
Gym 5: As with everyone else, I'm loving the type and the character. He seems a lot like Crasher Wake/Lt. Surge/Chuck in that he seems like a bulky, strong guy with strong Pokemon who likes to show of his awesome strength. Team: Meguroko evo, Ground/Ghost, Tadpole 2nd evo, Ground/Electric Manta Ray thing.
Gym 6: Flying type. The third Flying type we've had, and like Winoa, it's a Woman. Plenty of Flying types for HER: Wargle, Mamepato final evo, Koromori final evo, etc...

I'll finish the rest later.

ForeverFlame

http://i56.*******.com/209hij4.png

i have no comments

They broke rules 1 and 2. Shame.

And Melkor is just milking this because he knows that no one will care about him three days from now. In my opinion, he can do whatever he wants. I'll just be patient for the next day or however long it takes for a leak.

Icing Sugar

HEYYY, I can't see any ******* images! Please somebody send me another link :(

Brave Birdy

Rules 1 and 2 say nothing about mentioning other 4chan sections. Just not the one with the same name as the black and yellow insect that isn't a wasp.

That qualifies as breaking the rules, too. He means the /b/. [ I'm a rule breaker B) ]

I find Mamepato's final stage's silhouette to be interesting. I was expecting it to be a fat bird, but this one seems rather lean.

Lutra

That qualifies as breaking the rules, too. He means the /b/. [ I'm a rule breaker B) ]

I find Mamepato's final stage's silhouette to be interesting. I was expecting it to be a fat bird, but this one seems rather lean.

Yeah it looks like its more of a a racing pigeon than your average city vermin

Status
Not open for further replies.