• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Very very interesting. I was not expecting this.

It has a Careful Nature, and I think there's still IVs involved. It's quite possible that its Sp.Def may just hover around the late 80s to early 90s, considering the nature. It may have low IVs in Sp.Atk for all we know as well as a bad nature. I still keep my gut feeling that it has good Sp.Atk, or possibly, balanced Sp.Atk and Atk like Infernape but hovering around perhaps the mid 90s to early 100s.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Someone has a image of Dokkora, the new Fighting type pokemon?

Edit: Yes saw it.

V Faction

www.faction.com
It has a Careful Nature, and I think there's still IVs involved. It's quite possible that its Sp.Def may just hover around the late 80s to early 90s, considering the nature. It may have low IVs in Sp.Atk for all we know as well as a bad nature. I still keep my gut feeling that it has good Sp.Atk, or possibly, balanced Sp.Atk and Atk like Infernape but hovering around perhaps the mid 90s to early 100s.
It's still a harsh deficit. It's not right to judge this early on, but I can't imagine it would be all that higher.

Also, the new Pokemon are great.

C:>

DarkPrince

Take that!
I agree with Shifter! Ah I can barely wait! C'mon I can't wait for the 18th!
The pokemon in the new leaks aren't that impressive by the way yeah except for Tsutaja evo.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Yooterli's evolution looks great. Vert similar to the small dog. They both the same type I guess.

Brave Birdy

Aww this is so exciting!

The puppy's middle stage is alright, not as cute as the first, but I hope that the final stage looks great, and has good stats.

Have we seen any stats for yooterii?

Status
Not open for further replies.