• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon5

フライゴン
vlgame024831.jpg

vlgame024832.jpg

vlgame024833.jpg

Three new ones just popped up, they are Hahakomori, Hoiiga, and Reparudasu respectively

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
Now that the games are officially out, how long dose it normally take for the official artwork to be revealed?

Technically the games aren't out officially yet but I think I read they either reveal the artworks one by one or they will be revealed all next month?
The event Pokemon's artworks might not be out for years^_^

Venomrec

how'd that guy get the game so early?

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
That new leaf insect pokemon looks really cool. I just hope it's not going to be another useless butterfree style pokemon...ugh.

I actually get leaf insects rarely in my garden. They're quite beautiful so I wouldn't mind using this pokemon.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Kurumuru's evo is pretty surprising.. never thought it would look like that. Panther's the evo of Choroneko so it has to be cool.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Looks like Scizzor just got a girlfriend with the Bug/Grass final evo, Hahakurimo!
Also Panther's are meant to be black, boo.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
The final evo of Kurumiru, the Dark cat's evo, and the centipede middle evo are up on the main site

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
I liked the leaf-insect one until I realised where its face was. "Derp"-much?
And lol, centipedes evolve into Droidekas, who'd 'a thought it? XD
The panther's okay, but I was hoping it'd be a bit darker.

heartwarmer

LOVE the third one. :eek:
the first is Kurumuri's last evo, and the second might be it's pre-evo.

It's more likely that the second one is the 1st stage of the centipede poké.
The 1st stage of Kurumuri are two leaves with the head sticking out or something along those lines. The pokémon shown doesn't fit that description.
Also, it looks like a rolled up centipede.

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
hermit crab. I think it's cute XD

Status
Not open for further replies.