• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayd Sky

Man, I want to see some Enbuoo(Poka3). He's my favourite for this whole generaltion (although I think I might be the only one who likes him, but that's typical of me).

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
I for one really like the water final form. Mujimaru will definatly be my starter.

Its not what I ever imagined the little otter would evolve into but it does, can't change it, and it looks great even if its now on four legs.

heartwarmer

Man, I want to see some Enbuoo(Poka3). He's my favourite for this whole generaltion (although I think I might be the only one who likes him, but that's typical of me).

Definitely not the only one! I'll have one.
Daikenki and Jyarohda look awesome as well though. Love all of their back sprites.

V Faction

www.faction.com
My only disappointment comes from it being pure Water.

Really, it's been done. As a fan, I want new stuff, for better or worse. We've had Blastoise. We've had Feraligatr. The dual types offer more fun and variety.

Silver Flame

Steel Trainer
The Final Starters are growing on me, I do wish Miju stayed an otter all the way thru, but Miju3 Looks pretty good. Tustaju3 looks pretty good as well. Do we have any confirmations that they stay mono Water and mono Grass respectively?

heartwarmer

Really, it's been done. As a fan, I want new stuff, for better or worse. We've had Blastoise. We've had Feraligatr. The dual types offer more fun and variety.

Water/Fighting would've been kinda cool, not to mention it would make a lot of sense.
I really wish Enbuoo was Fire/Dark or something, but watcha gonna do?

Personally, the final evo's could've easily been:
Grass/Psychic
Fire/Dark
Water/Fighting

But, honestly, I'm still happy with them.

Grim712

'New Guy'
lol nobody really cares what i think but i think the electric gym with shimama's evo only will be quite interesting cause no doubt it will have the move that causes pokemon to switch, i think its quite appropriate for there to be one pokemon, do you realise how annoying it would be having 3-4 pokemon all using that move... just my thoughts on the matter :p

Edit: Wait i read that wrong... Volt Change makes the user switch out o_O?

Last edited:

Steelia

forever.
http://i53.*******.com/2md3pl2.jpg

For the love of all that is good.
I like my Futachimaru just the way it is, thank you very much. That's one more to breed, evolve, and release later. Already HATE Walrein, don't need another that just sprouted back legs and exercised. Fugly.

Also, Smuglord having nice defenses and speed, but lacking in attack/sp. atk...? Very interesting. Wouldn't've seen that with it.

shac

Somehow the starter final forms looks way better from the back. Loving Jyarohda. I think it's my most fav starter final form this gen.

miju3 looks like an old man with a sexy ***!!!
Does it have beard as well. I thought it only had mustache in the pre-leaked pic.

tynerds37

Veteran player

And we also had blaziken and infernape as fighting/fire... now we get a third one :O

Status
Not open for further replies.