• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
so who are the ther pokes in the rotation battle in the team with the grass starter evo?

Your opponents are Shimama's evo and Meguroko's evo

On your side is Darumakka and Dageki, the new fighting guy

Hmm.. just noticed Darumakka still has not evoled at Lv.22

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
I like Tabunne. I think it's kind of cute even though everyone else thinks it's ugly for some reason. And bunnies are adorable critters.

Besides, if I ever get hungry...

Flygon5

フライゴン
www.dotup.org1149093.jpg

And Zoroa just popped up, this is my last post of the night, as it is now just after 11:35 PM in Japan, and I need to get to bed soon as I have stuff do and the info is slowing down a bit for now. Anyways, see you all later.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
ahh!!! Too...many.. pokemon......to...remember....aaahh!

I think I will wait for Serebii to update the Isshu pokedex to look at them all clearly!

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
This thread has jumped 50 pages in about 12 hours. O_O

EDIT: Hey... Zorua is in a Premeir Ball?

Nova_Delta

these pokemon look waaaaay better than the ones we got for 3rd and 4th gen. Last time i liked so many new pokemon was during the old G/S days on the Gameboy Color.

I'm actually hyped about almost all of these.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
www.dotup.org1149093.jpg

And Zoroa just popped up, this is my last post of the night, as it is now just after 11:35 PM in Japan, and I need to get to bed soon as I have stuff do and the info is slowing down a bit for now. Anyways, see you all later.

o.o in a premeir ball? does this mean we can catch zorua also (maybe there are two Zoruas u can get one from the movie and maybe in the wild? D: oh my)

Last edited:

allishinca

Praise Lord Helix
Not meh.

Second Generation is still my favorite.

I do like a lot of these Pokemon though. Much more so than Fourth Generation's group.

Status
Not open for further replies.