• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

freekhenstra

Water Pokémon lover
What other Jellyfish?

The one appearing in the contest, along with the green thing.
It was definately blue.
There's also fan art on its evolution, which is also blue.
This must be the female equivalent or an alternate Forme.

Aerophoenix

The Great Speculator
The one appearing in the contest, along with the green thing.
It was definately blue.
There's also fan art on its evolution, which is also blue.
This must be the female equivalent or an alternate Forme.
Probably female version.

umbreunatic

we have one already

I like how Dokkora's evo looks, he looks with muscles, I love it's design.
And the jellyfish, I don't know what type it is, but I don' like it so much...

it is not a fossil

the fossil were predicted to be an ancient bird and turtle

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
this is turning to be a interesting region, the pokemon seem very interesting, now I love the starters, the suigomori makes the 2nd pokabu look better

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
2 Emonga?
We have bloody ugly flatfish :/ He could have went on their team ;_;

Well I love Emonga and I think it's better than an ugly aquatic Pokemon like that flat fish/ray Pokemon we saw yesterday. I still get the shivers when I think about it's cold, life-less eyes. I also love Shimama's evolved form even though it looks a lot like a bigger version of Shimama without many differences.

Kaiinel

Now isn't the time.
Female is better.

The construction worker doesn't look like a Pokemon at all.
It looks like a cartoon character...

Linkdarkside

um the clown body builder look good i guess but i never been a fan of clown noses ,i bet its machop family counter part.

Last edited:

Arbok

aka Arbok
They all look great! Especially Hahakomori is very great, it looks like a female Scyther.

I'm really disappointed though that Pokémon like the cactus don't evolve from Cacnea, or that Mamanbou is not the evolution of Luvdisc.. I hate the lack of synergy with previous generations.

On the other hand, the Pokémon so far look really amazing. I really like the Zebra evolution as well!

Thriller

Its almost time
Oh sorry, but you assumed everyone here who's interested in pokemon is a kid. So going by that, I also have to assume that you are one yourself. Because God forbid adults play these games too, right?

btw, I'm 30,000 years old

If you kids aren't kids, then don't act like impatient children acting like it's Joe's, Melkor's or whoever's life goal to bring you the fastest news possible when they aren't even able to yet.

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
Angry clown is clearly the Machop line of this generation.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I guessing this was the blue octopus-like Pokemon we saw a month ago in that short video from Black and White depicting Pokemon Musicals then? If so, this looks amazing up close! I like how it has a little crown-shaped design on it's head, like it's the king of the Jellyfish Pokemon or something. It even seems to have a mustache to go along with it's regal appearance. KIRA approves :)

freekhenstra

Water Pokémon lover
I was under the impression that is the first form, right?

Were as the pink one we've seen is after the evolution, correct?

The fan art is the evolution.
The pink one is most likely the basic stage along with the jellyfish that appeared in the Musical.

Cecil Omega

Female is better.

Male has a twirly mustache, does she have a twirly mustache? No? Didn't think so.

Though....they really like mustaches this gen huh? Mijumaru's final evo, the jellyfish, the Yorterri line. And hey, new item reveal!

Mustache Ball: Doubles the chances of catching a pokemon with a mustache.

LudaChris78

Wow...the clown construction worker is going on my team! Man I love fighting types!! He's like, "don't even think about saying anything about my nose...don't even look at it or this plank is going somewhere where you won't be able to walk for a week." hahaha man he looks great.

There are so many pokemon I want to use...I'm going to have like two teams for each game (I'm getting both games).

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I am LOVING all of these Pokemon, I think they look utterly wonderful!
The only one I have a qualm with is Yooterii's evolution, Haderia. I feel that it just looks awkward, that is only my opinion though.

Leparudasu looks beautiful!
Most of these little critters look great!
And, since seeing Miju's evolutions, I'm pretty sure I am going to start with him. (Which is odd because I was so not thinking that I would use Miju at all, funny how that changes!)

I am VERY, VERY happy with what I am seeing and look forward to more and am looking forward to seeing official artwork for all of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.