• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerophoenix

The Great Speculator

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Oh great, yet another turtle Pokemon in Pokemon. Well at least this one is a sea turtle and not the generic snapping turtle or pond turtle. I like it since it appears that several of the new aquatic Pokemon will keep the Water-type and not leave it completely like the new ray Pokemon apparently will :)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
The Yanappu's evolution reminds me a pop star with its look...

Just look at him.

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Sea turtle/Archean pokemon o.o Must have

And maybe the fossil pokemon are just in a trainer battle or something.

Anyone else getting the impression that it'll evolve into our unreleased friend from the second gen? I personally hope so as I really liked that design and felt it was a shame it wasn't used, plus water/steel would be a nice typing.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
As I am looking through all of these pictures and Pokemon, I am realizing that I am going to have one hell of a time coming up with a final team.
There are so many great (looking) Pokemon that it leaves me wanting to use them all!

I do agree, that Yanappu's evo is the best of the three apes, though at this time that really isn't saying much...

Pendora looks wonderful and the turtle looks great as well! This generation has definitely stepped it up a few notches!

Silver Flame

Steel Trainer
Centipede is odd but alright, grass monkey evo is definitely the best of the monkey trio evos. The turtle is interesting, a little plain. I wonder if it'll evolve into that old turtle thing from the g/s beta.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Oh, they're real. The only question is why we're encountering the fossils in the wild.

Perhaps instead of fossils, you get access to a time machine that allows you to travel back in time and catch the fossils in the wild?

And **** YEAH at Yanappu's evolution. That settles it, Yanappu's gonna be my grass-type. I'll use that Pokeball mushroom in White version.

Icing Sugar

The fossils look great! So does that red/pink worm :3 I wanna see its attacks :)

Aerophoenix

The Great Speculator
Anyone else getting the impression that it'll evolve into our unreleased friend from the second gen? I personally hope so as I really liked that design and felt it was a shame it wasn't used, plus wagter/steel would be a nice typing.
The turtle is Water/Rock.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The Yanappu's evolution reminds me a pop star with its look...

Just look at him.

What. We've known about Yanakki for a long time, and it looks nothing like a "pop star". It's just another grass monkey Pokemon with tall hair and an arrogant face. Whenever I see it I think Tsutarja and Yanappu hybrid due to it's similarities to both Pokemon (though it's definitely only related to Yanappu).

Status
Not open for further replies.