• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cecil Omega

oh my god so many cool Pokemon *____*...

I want my game now ;_;

You and I both ;;__;;

My order on Playasia.com is still "Being Prepared"...for the last two days D:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
The centipede evo is boss! Much much better then it's prevo. I'm quite impressed with these actually. Some are obvious rehashes, but that aside, I'm thinking that the Sugimori art will do these all a lot of good.

OMG, I am Officially really happy that I'm getting White Now. Zekrom is awesome, Rankurusu and its prevo are awesome, and the bug line's middle and end Pokemon are BEASTS. Plus Churine is not too bad when I compare it to Monmen's evo.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So we finally get to see the Bug-type aquatic clam Pokemon that I hated so much before we got it's design/sprite confirmed. I think it looks pretty nice now, just goes to show you how opinions can change. But what the heck is that other thing? An alien Pokemon? Generation 5 is turning out to be like Mother now, which is actually not the best thing that could happen :x

Samayowa

you amaze me.

I am not understand how that first one is a bug pokemon, it looks more like a water type to me. Perhaps I am looking at it wrong though..
The alien looks great though! I like its stereotypical giant head, holding an amazingly intelligent, huge brain I am sure.

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
did pokexperto already shown the sprites ??

I am not understand how that first one is a bug pokemon, it looks more like a water type to me. Perhaps I am looking at it wrong though..
The alien looks great though! I like its stereotypical giant head, holding an amazingly intelligent, huge brain I am sure.

It's a bug type!!
I thought it was a clam!

Silver Flame

Steel Trainer
No it's the psychic alien one. And I think the admitted one is more along the lines of a snail.

Status
Not open for further replies.