• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
35.jpg

o_O

I want.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I am not understand how that first one is a bug pokemon, it looks more like a water type to me. Perhaps I am looking at it wrong though..

A few days ago it was confirmed that we'd be getting a Bug-type clam Pokemon and this one seems to be the one people talked about :)

yba_990

Im really liking the starter evolutions now, but it's sad that we get another fire/fighting stater :(

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Those two new Pokemon in those images posted above look like Ice-types and Fire-types, respectively. Though I could be wrong since their designs are...not great. I'm just wondering why all the screenshots have Mijumaru's final evolution in them; it's getting repetitive and annoying now.

Silver Flame

Steel Trainer
Woah! What is that first one? Looks kinda cool. I like that fire ghost candle too.

Status
Not open for further replies.