• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
That glowing rock (or is it a robot?) looks aweesome!

aww, cute little melted candle! I want it!!

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
More, good. I wonder what is the type of that big guy, but the candle pokemon is known, Fire/Ghost.

7 tyranitars

kira you see tjutaja final evo aswell anyway are the games out or what? :p if not when are they being released :p

Chris-kun

i still believe
Those two new Pokemon in those images posted above look like Ice-types and Fire-types, respectively. Though I could be wrong since their designs are...not great. I'm just wondering why all the screenshots have Mijumaru's final evolution in them; it's getting repetitive and annoying now.

The person is likely speedrunning the game with his starter, that's why

Chardan

Ground/Ghost final form I think.

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
Interesting looking, that first one.

Candle is awesome, though we already knew how it looked like..might be my Fire type for this region.

Woot! God, Pokexperto's credibility is seeming much more real now. Seems like we'll be getting that Ground/Electric thing after all.

I love that Golem thing. I think it's a Water or a Water/Rock. I also really like that ghost/fire!

thebluemarc

King of the World
Argh disappointing generation... some new Pokes are sub-par. Some are cool but no really great.

Cobalt_Latios

shibishirasu.jpg

Shibishirasu Looks like a Cloud...
I'd laugh if it evolved into something that looked like Kracko from Kirby.

Electric fish = Tiny, adorable, electric.

Must see it's evolutions o3o
Wait, that cloud is the first part of the Lamprey evolution line? What the?

It's the pure electric fish pokemon, evolves into that Lamprey line.

I guess it's suppose to be based off the X-ray Fish, since it has that little red X on it's face.
Well... didn't see that coming.

The Clam looks like that one enemy from Kirby.

Holy crap! The first one looks like an actual "Golem" design. The real deal, not what we got in Gen I or Gen III.

I hope the Candle turns into a Candelabra. If so, I'm so nicknaming it "Lumiere".

C_L

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
Interesting looking, that first one.

Candle is awesome, though we already knew how it looked like..might be my Fire type for this region.

Silver Flame

Steel Trainer
Is that the ground/ghost thing? They did say it looked kinda roboty didn't they? Still weird. Cant wait to get offical art.

Status
Not open for further replies.