• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Yorterri's final evo looks amazingly cool. I've found one of my team right there.

Kryken

Tell me this isn´t real, I don´t like any of them , some are ok, but all of these last one¿ The clown , the tiny cloud that looks ... well I won´t say it.
Really , where are the dragonites, the Evee´s cool evos, the Tiranitars THE COOL POKEMON not cute. This isn´t a tamagotchi.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Who's that big pokemon? I wonder if it's the last dog...

I think you already know what it is considering there is only one dog Pokemon in Generation 5. Yes, it's Yooterii's final evolved form and it looks really big, even for a dog Pokemon. I thought it was a bear at first but it has too many canine features so it must be a dog.

Silver Flame

Steel Trainer
Hmm the final dog one is a little odd. It's that long mustache/beard thing. I really like him though. Not much to say about the other one, looks like a young child of it's final.

Animorph

Bzzzap
...It's like Entei's far less sucessful hobo tramp brother.

Clay Psyduck

Dynamax Luigi
Ahhh Yorterri's final form is hideous!

TBH, I think it's far more amazing than the 2nd form. If only because it's crazy looking.

Gochiruzeru's second evo looks awesome. Very similar to it. Who's that big pokemon? I wonder if it's the last dog...

Most likely. It's definitely a dog and it has the same pie-exploded fur face.

80p

Tell me this isn´t real, I don´t like any of them , some are ok, but all of these last one¿ The clown , the tiny cloud that looks ... well I won´t say it.
Really , where are the dragonites, the Evee´s cool evos, the Tiranitars THE COOL POKEMON not cute. This isn´t a tamagotchi.

well you gotta think, they just got the game last night, give them some time to see some dude

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!

You obviously havent read the last 10 pages. That croc's final red monstrous evolution is BA!

Status
Not open for further replies.