• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icing Sugar

Arghh, I really hate those dog pokemon, including yooterii, but its evos are definitely worse x(

Last edited:

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I am not impressed with Mamepato's final evo, though it does look like it will be fast...it isn't my favorite bird design.

freekhenstra

Water Pokémon lover
I bet it'll look extremely awesome with the mask on.
Right now it looks kind of boring.

Cecil Omega

Oh god I'm so catching that dog and naming it "Mustachio"

Free Internet Cookie that can guess where that's from o3o

And Mamepato's final evo...I'll just wait for Wooguru -___-

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
Goth Teen. Cute.

Fat dog. Hideous.

And seriously, what's with the giant sprites? That fat dog looks like a walrus.

Well since the camera can move around they're doing the sprites so the pokemon are aprox the size they are supposed to be. So things like Onix arent the same size as Blastoise.

Duzell

Tell me this isn´t real, I don´t like any of them , some are ok, but all of these last one¿ The clown , the tiny cloud that looks ... well I won´t say it.
Really , where are the dragonites, the Evee´s cool evos, the Tiranitars THE COOL POKEMON not cute. This isn´t a tamagotchi.

They're all real. Best to accept it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm actually liking the Mamepato line's final form due to it's simplistic design. It seems it's excel in Speed and not so much Attack as people had expected at first. I'm cool with that though since I had a few strategies in place for a Speed-based Pokemon anyway. I'm actually going to still go ahead and add a Mamepato to my team despite what other people believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.