• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Cobalt_Latios, Zorua evolves into Zoroark at lvl 30 ;)

Much good it'll do, considering Zorua is an event-only Pokemon anyway. People will need to trade for the Celebi event or the Shiny Beasts event if they didn't already have them lol. It's kind of annoying to have to get event Pokemon just for Zorua and Zoroark though at least you could get one then evolve or breed for the other :/

Chimchar15

Ok 1 cool pokemon each 40 , sorry but this isn´t pokemon xd
I have been playing pokemon games since I´m 5 years old, and I´m sure most of us also.
But this is the ugliest gen. ever, I just like the 1st pokemon that were shown.(starters and main legendarys)
And they keep showing "cute" pokemon. Now I know why nintendo didn´t show the pokemon until ppl buy the game.

Opinions opinions. Well we can't change how you feel but I love these Pokemon. A Pokemon is a creature that appears in the Pokemon universe,so saying this isn't Pokemon is incorrect. If you don't like this gen then you have 4 other generations for you to enjoy.

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
Anyways, anyone have a pic of the fluffy white heart bat's evo? I REALLLY wanna see it cuz I luv that thing!

Linkdarkside

I think you already know what it is considering there is only one dog Pokemon in Generation 5. Yes, it's Yooterii's final evolved form and it looks really big, even for a dog Pokemon. I thought it was a bear at first but it has too many canine features so it must be a dog.
i thougth it was a yeti at the first glare i had on the pic

80p

I have been playing pokemon games since I´m 5 years old, and I´m sure most of us also.
But this is the ugliest gen. ever, I just like the 1st pokemon that were shown.(starters and main legendarys)
And they keep showing "cute" pokemon. Now I know why nintendo didn´t show the pokemon until ppl buy the game.

you cry too damn much, the ones your wanting to see will be final evos and near the end of the pokedex pokes. stay patient dude. the person playing the game can only go so far so fast. its an rpg lol

Copley Hill Gym

I have not found a Pokemon yet in this generation I didn't like. Whether they look elegant, tough, powerful, or plain ugly, they've all got that charm that the very first generation of Pokemon had - and they have it in spades.

I simply can't wait for my version to arrive. It's going to be brilliant fun :)

And the Otter debate is over - Mijumaru's final evo looks brilliant. End of discussion! ;)

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!

Your most likely just a little shocked about all this new stuff. A lot of people suffer from that, its quite common. I remember seeing every sprite of the D/P pokemon and HATING every one except regigigas. Now I'm in love with a lot of them like Drifloon and Magnezone and etc.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
i thougth it was a yeti at the first glare i had on the pic

People see different things I guess? :]

Yuniran, Rankurusu's pre-evolution, looks to be cuter than it's evolved forms do. I like how it's simplistic, yet also still appealing in a way since it's cute. Granted, it's stats will probably suck real bad but it's still something I might train just to get it to evolve into Rankurusu in the future. It's just a good Pokemon all around.

B.Dragon

Ok guys, I'm back :p
I need some info (if anyone knows) to put these 3 up in my Pokedex so we can reach the 100 mark:

- Aken is the Archaeopteryx?
- Pururiru is 1st or 2nd stage?
- Gobitto is the Ground/Ghost? 1st or 2nd stage?

Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios, Zorua evolves into Zoroark at lvl 30 ;)
I knew it evolved... I was just hopeful is all.

He got the event Zorua at level 10 and evolved it. Speaking of which, anyone have a Movie Celebii for trade?

Much good it'll do, considering Zorua is an event-only Pokemon anyway. People will need to trade for the Celebi event or the Shiny Beasts event if they didn't already have them lol. It's kind of annoying to have to get event Pokemon just for Zorua and Zoroark though at least you could get one then evolve or breed for the other :/

I would honestly trade anything to get my hands on a Zorua for Zoroark. Okay, almost anything.

C_L

DrJo

Pokemon Doc
As every single new that comes out is now confirmed ill move to this thread!

Ugh..there are some pokemon i hate...

P.S THESE ARE OPINIONS!

List of Pokemon Doc hates:

-Baokki: Just..i just don't like it, it looked 1000 better than Baoppu.
-Hiyakki: I admit this one was my fault, i was expecting some kind of aquatic baboon but i saw this and my heart is now broken. It's my fault.
-Purumiru: I can't even describe... she is supposed to be the Jellyqueen right?
-Shibishirasu: I don't know what it is...
-Kurumayu: I simply think its ugly.

But i absolutely love Shinporah beacuse the Nazca lines are included in its design! A pokemon based on Peruvian culture! Im so happy!

Hopefully they'll look awesome while moving!

Hello everyone! Wonderful day isn't it? I would like to see the candle ghost's evolved forms! And kibago's middle evo(Iris' little dragon guy, don't know if I spelled it right)

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
People see different things I guess? :]

I miss read the name, and legitimately thought it was the final pidgeon evo, for a few seconds: The mustache made wings and the partially obscured front paws were bird claws. derp

I'd say a mixed bag of designs this gen, some are really great, but there's alotof wierd ones too.

Cecil Omega

I have the 3 shiny (crown/movie) Beasts, so does that mean I can get Zoroark early in the game? >.>

And these new pokemon are looking amazing, I still can't wait to see the scarab beetle and the 3rd stages of alot of pokemon we've already seen =D

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

What type is this guy?!^

What type? THAT IS IRONMAN!!!

Battle of mustaches!!! Anyway I love this puppy evolution! It's laying down, so I can't wait to see it stand in the animé and stuff!

I would honestly trade anything to get my hands on a Zorua for Zoroark. Okay, almost anything.

I think it's the worst possible thing of Black and White so far! Why do they want to keep Zorua and Zoroark out of our hands who do not get to use wifi?? It's just not fair!

Chardan

I have the 3 shiny (crown/movie) Beasts, so does that mean I can get Zoroark early in the game? >.>

And these new pokemon are looking amazing, I still can't wait to see the scarab beetle and the 3rd stages of alot of pokemon we've already seen =D

Yep, but you only need one to get a Zoroark, and can only get one per game....GIVE ME ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.