• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Stones.

Yanappu= Leaf Stone
Baoppu= Fire Stone
Hiyappu= Water Stone

Seems the only real choice.
Unless they evolve at maximum happiness or at Lvl. 12...

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Wait what? Mamepato's final evolution has two forms? Good grief, all the new Pokemon seem to have two forms from the look of the recent trends. Well at least it looks nice with that red/pink mask thing on it's face. It's not terribly ugly, just fine with me. What are the names of it's two forms?

New forms? No, just gender differences. Remember the difference between Hippowdon's male and female forms? Same thing here: Blue and Pink jellyfish and something that is regular in birds. Just look at ducks. Females are brown, and males have green/blueish heads with grey'ish bodies.

So does this mean the monkeys evolve around lv12?

That's insane, but it's true.. Maybe the Leaf, Fire and Water stone make a return?

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
That's what I'd like to know. I'm guessing that the Kenhorou with the pink/red mask thing is the female due to pink being associated with females usually. I could be wrong though but that's what it seems like to me :[

I'm VERY sure the colorful one is MALE.

When it comes to birds the males are more colorful. Take peacocks for example:

Peacock%20Female.jpg

The male is the one with the tail and the female is that light colored one.

This is true with other species as well.

Eonmaster

Making time
Mamepato's third stage evolution looks really well thought out. It's either a roadrunner or a pheasant, either way it's really nice. The sexual dimorphism here is really noticeable. The monkey's third evos kinda seem pushed, I dont think they were really necessary. They look pretty nice though.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm VERY sure the colorful one is MALE.

When it comes to birds the males are more colorful. Take peacocks for example:

Eww, but then the male Kenhorou would be so feminine looking if we go by real world bird examples. I really hope you're wrong about it and that Game Freak decided to do their own thing and gave the female Kenhorou the feminine design and the male Kenhorou, the bland design.

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Wow, so many people posting in a ten minute period. My poor browser.

New team:
Jyarohda
Rankurusu
Swana
Cocoromori
Denchura
Doredia

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Ahem...

STONED MONKEYS!

That is all.

Take a look at Hiyakki and you now it's true! xD

kokoromori.jpg

This one is Kokoromori.

But what is that Gochithing in the back? Does the dex rotate?

Mamepato's third stage evolution looks really well thought out. It's either a roadrunner or a pheasant, either way it's really nice. The sexual dimorphism here is really noticeable. The monkey's third evos kinda seem pushed, I dont think they were really necessary. They look pretty nice though.

I like sexual dimorphism, especially in the gym leaders case. Hot girls vs. Old ranchers! xD

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
Does anyone have the faintst idea when the shiny beasts are out in Europe? Or if they will be. My wifi sucks and I don't wanna rely on unfair trades on GTS for zorua...

Meguroko's evo looks.... interesting, although Zuberaika has blown it out of the water.
The turtle is cute too :)

Chardan

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
Eww, but then the male Kenhorou would be so feminine looking if we go by real world bird examples. I really hope you're wrong about it and that Game Freak decided to do their own thing and gave the female Kenhorou the feminine design and the male Kenhorou, the bland design.

nah, the colorful form is much cooler

Lot's of interesting pokemon. I like a lot of them, but there are still some that I'm just not that interested in. That's okay. Different strokes.

Sorry if the way birds work is disturbing to you. @_@

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
Lol oh man after seeing the evos of the elemental monkeys I've decided to get the water one it's evolution amuses me. Hopefully it'll be female. My little brother absolutly loves dogs so he naturally fell in love with Yooteri. (Or Yorkshi as I call it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.