• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPrince

Take that!
45.jpg

YO!

Olympichero191

Embraced by Hatred..
Well, thus far I have half of my team chosen. Tsutaja, Candlemon and Yoorterii.

Anyway, I'm starting to like the Pokemon now. Not all of them, but the majority thus far look pretty good. Not great, it's definitely no 1st and 2nd Gen, but with starting over brand new, it's not a bad start.

I just think the ideas are running dry. I mean an ice cream cone and a garbage bag? REALLY?

But aside from the few that make me cringe, The pre-evos for some of the first revealed pokemon are looking good.

KurowaSan

Croissant Kamen \o/
I like the name of the last pokemon on the dex. Genosect. lol
Fits with a powerful insect robot with a laser cannon. XD

DrJo

Pokemon Doc
#554Darumakka (Lv. 35 -->)
#555Hihidaruma
Fire
"Encourage"
HP: 105
Atk: 140
Def: 55
SpA: 30
SpD: 55
Spe: 95

omg my dear monkey has a higher Base Attack than Salamence o_O

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
That's what I was thinking, we don't get the Dark/Dragon Hydra until it's pre-evo evolves; At Level 64.

I hope not, too many trade evos and some evolutions are at wierdly high levels

Well the trade evolution thing is a staple in Pokemon.. And I can tell they kinda went the same as with Red and Blue. A Fighting type that you need to trade, a Rock type you need to trade, Grass types that are version dependant. Three pokemon that have something to do with eachother evolving by stones (the monkeys vs. eeveelutions).

I don't get the high levels either: Wargle at lv 54? But to be fair, these are all in the latter part of the dex also.

The majority of Pokemon evolve past Level 30. :(
And some Pokemon evolve after Level 50, and they're not even pseudo legendary.

Like I said, insanely they're only found in the latter part of the dex, kinda suggesting that they're rare.

Silver Flame

Steel Trainer
I don't care much for either but I like the red judo guy more than the blue judo guy. Maybe cause he seems bulkier.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
nageki.jpg

Preevo of Dangeki,

So then this is the Pokemon shown wearing a mask in the Pokemon Musical hall eh? It looks odd since it's wearing a karate outfit. I wonder if I'll be able to get used to seeing these humanoid Pokemon everywhere. Well I didn't even see that ice cream Pokemon before but now that I've seen it, it looks to be the oddest one yet. I mean, did we really need a food based Pokemon like that?

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Well, thus far I have half of my team chosen. Tsutaja, Candlemon and Yoorterii.

Anyway, I'm starting to like the Pokemon now. Not all of them, but the majority thus far look pretty good. Not great, it's definitely no 1st and 2nd Gen, but with starting over brand new, it's not a bad start.

I just think the ideas are running dry. I mean an ice cream cone and a garbage bag? REALLY?

But aside from the few that make me cringe, The pre-evos for some of the first revealed pokemon are looking good.

I think they're just trying to show how industrialised the new region is, and how the pokemon will have evolved & adapted because of that. But you're right. Epic fail.

I love the new turtle! I'm having trouble linking what serebii has been posting to all the new pokes Melkor listed. Gah, I'll just have to wait until release day when it's all organised.

And no 3-headed dragon til level 64? That's a new level of evil, GF.

SharpedoSteve

Sink/Swim
where exactly is all the info comming from? Not that i mind finding things out when its posted in here, but i wouldnt mind following along right when it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.