• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cecil Omega

#551Meguroko (Lv. 29 -->) #552Warubiru (Lv. 40 -->)
#553Warubiaru
Ground/Dark
Intimidate/"Earthquake Spiral"
HP: 95
Atk: 117
Def: 70
SpA: 65
SpD: 70
Spe: 92

I'm afraid now O3O

#554Darumakka (Lv. 35 -->)
#555Hihidaruma
Fire
"Encourage"
HP: 105
Atk: 140
Def: 55
SpA: 30
SpD: 55
Spe: 95

Choice Scarf + Flare Blitz + Encourage = Infernape just messed himself

DrJo

Pokemon Doc
So..my monkey has 140 Base Attack and 95 Base speed...somebody please end my suffering right now..he is going to be OU right..?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Is this fake? I say this because it seems serebii is refusing to post it on the main page...

Probably real then..

omg our electric fish pokemon has levitate...

aka... no weaknesses...

Holy... crap... But what are the stats look like? When we first got Sableye we were impressed by no weaknesses, but it failed at the rest...

pickledArbok

I really really like all these pokemon. Too bad i'll only be able to get half of them :(

Nacreous

Fire trainer
#566Aaken (Lv. 37 -->)
#567Aakeosu
Rock/Flying
"Weak-kneed"
HP: 75
Atk: 140
Def: 65
SpA: 112
SpD: 65
Spe: 110

Impressive stats but what's with that ability?I hope it's not something like Regigikas's

John's Knight

The monkey might have excellent attack and speed, but look at its defenses. They suck. Slaking also had great attack and speed, and while it kept mediocre defenses, it had its bad ability.

Monkey has flaws.

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Holy... crap... But what are the stats look like? When we first got Sableye we were impressed by no weaknesses, but it failed at the rest...

#602Shibishirasu (Lv. 39 -->) #603Shibibiiru (Thunderstone -->)
#604Shibirudon
Electric
Levitate
HP: 85
Atk: 115
Def: 80
SpA: 105
SpD: 80
Spe: 50

There you go.

goldfly2005

So..my monkey has 140 Base Attack and 95 Base speed...somebody please end my suffering right now..he is going to be OU right..?

It's quite possible. Keep in mind, though, that it has a weakness to both Earthquake and Stealth Rock; It could be hard to switch it in.

Icing Sugar

#530Doryuuzu
Ground/Steel
"Sand Throw"/"Sand Power"
HP: 110
Atk: 135
Def: 60
SpA: 50
SpD: 65
Spe: 88

I'M IN LOVE <3

DrJo

Pokemon Doc
It's quite possible. Keep in mind, though, that it has a weakness to both Earthquake and Stealth Rock; It could be hard to switch it in.

My heart is broken...meeh.. i'll use it anyways =/ although i'll get bored of it being in almost every team i face...

So..does anybody else think most of these gen pokemon sta-wise are monstruous(no pun intended)?

Status
Not open for further replies.