• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Just a small tip, most of these names are completely foreign in origin to a lot of people. Might I suggest when you say "Oobemu" or whoever that you also add a small description ("Psychic Alien") so people don't have to constant be checking the sprite list for the names.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
well, it official. i hate just about every pokemon they have in there, with me only liking the aligator preevolution and the spider....and zekrom i guess....disapointment for me, im sure others are rejoicing though....

AND WTF, ANOUGHTER FIRE/FIGHT STARTER!?!......

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
At least I can hope for R/S/E remakes. Most of this generation has no relation whatsoever to the other four and more than half of the pokémon I saw on the site's new section are plainly awful.

The only thing that will compel me to purchase the game is Isshu's beautiful landscapes and its sheer diversity reminiscent of Hoenn.

Seriously, look at them! Try to compare them to the other 4 generations and you'll figure out said comparison is impossible. Mamanbou is a sorry excuse for a Luvdisc evolution, Baffuron is a terrible Tauros revamp and Gear's evolutionary line is purely unoriginal. When they mentioned they wouldn't include previous pokémon or have any connection to the previous games, they weren't kidding.

They even decided to begin numbering Isshu's routes on 1... Route 1 is north of Pallet Town; are we suppose to ignore its existence?

Villi

Shimama!
Does anyone know if Encourage negates negative effects as well? Because if it does... Hihidaruma + 140 Attack + Encourage + Flare Blitz (I don't know if it will learn this but if Infernape does then he should too) = Ridiculously strong with no drawback.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Did I miss something? People are already talking about how they evolve and what moves they can learn. I thought all we knew were stats, types, and abilites.

Kael Sabel

The Dark Spriter
They even decided to begin numbering Isshu's routes on 1... Route 1 is north of Pallet Town; are we suppose to ignore its existence?

Please. This is more than just a different region, it's a freaking different country. Just as this game's area is based on NYC, this region is based on presumably the area that 'America' in Pokemon would be compared to 'Japan', where all the other regions are. Does every country restrict their routes or road numbers in comparison to other countries? No, they don't.

BCVM22

Try to compare them to the other 4 generations and you'll figure out said comparison is impossible.

Good luck with this.

Route 1 is north of Pallet Town; are we suppose to ignore its existence?

Between my hometown and the surrounding towns, there's a Main Street, a Central Street and a North Avenue.

Go on. Try and pinpoint my location based on that. Or not, because half the USA probably has the same combination of similarly-named streets within a certain radius. Is it maybe, just maybe, possible that multiple regions might use similar naming systems for their traveling routes?

KickAsh

halted development
Things I Like:
-Yooterri's line. It's like Growlithe!
-Yannaki and Baokki. Baoppu was my favorite monkey Pokemon, and Baokki definitely improved that.
-Kokoromori. Looking good.
-Erufuun. Heh.
-Meguroko's line.
-Zuruggu and Zuruzukin.
-Hitomoshi. "Candle Pokemon" sounded lame, but Hitomoshi makes it cool.
-Monozu's line. Straight up.
-The genie legendaries.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
How many of these Pokemon are legendaries? I'm assuming they're the 12 after Urugamosu + Victini. So, 13? Am I missing any or including any Pokes that aren't legends?

Correct. 13 legends:

-Victini
-Dragon trio
-Flying trio
-fighting trio
-Water/fighting horse
-normal/psychic girl
-bug/steel thing

moonlightning

Omg, the archaoptrixs' (aakeosus') stats...

Hp 75
Attack 140
Defence 65
Sp. Attack 112
Sp. Defence 65
Speed 110

Jesus i imagine=

Naughty@Life Orb
-Fire Blast
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-(Any filler or supporting move)

Will rip through teams except ones with Scizor... :)

Goner

Kiss my sweet butty!
well, it official. i hate just about every pokemon they have in there, with me only liking the aligator preevolution and the spider....and zekrom i guess....disapointment for me, im sure others are rejoicing though....

AND WTF, ANOUGHTER FIRE/FIGHT STARTER!?!......

I agree about the fire/fight starter, even those stats have one more weakness than a normal fire. Also this is the 3rd final starter evo with a fire/fight stats, since blaziken...

CourtshipDating

alice in the glass
At least I can hope for R/S/E remakes. Most of this generation has no relation whatsoever to the other four and more than half of the pokémon I saw on the site's new section are plainly awful.

The only thing that will compel me to purchase the game is Isshu's beautiful landscapes and its sheer diversity reminiscent of Hoenn.

Seriously, look at them! Try to compare them to the other 4 generations and you'll figure out said comparison is impossible. Mamanbou is a sorry excuse for a Luvdisc evolution, Baffuron is a terrible Tauros revamp and Gear's evolutionary line is purely unoriginal. When they mentioned they wouldn't include previous pokémon or have any connection to the previous games, they weren't kidding.

Isshu is based on New York, aka, another continent. Do you expect another continent to follow the japanese routes?

And as many other's have pointed out, different country, different eco-system, similiar pokemon. The species are probobly related in some way. Maybe Taurus and Baffuron is related in DNA just not evolution?

EDIT: NINJA'D DARN YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.