• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villi

Shimama!
I'm a big fan of Shibirudon. Sure it could have been Water/Electric, but its fine the way it is. I just find its design to be interesting. It has detail, but not to the point of being overly complex, and its body shape is pretty cool as well.

Of course, I have to admit, a big selling point for me is its ability. Finally, a pure electric with levitate. How awesome is that? Andddd, it has the defensive stats to make use of it. Now here, finally, is the makings of a good pure electric tank.

The legendaries this time around seem quite underwhelming. Except for the Ice/Dragon dude. He's pretty cool.
I think that is a good thing they are like the 1st and 2nd legends somewhat basic and not like the 3rd and 4th deities with to much dots, stripes, details and are enormous.

Zalck

Back Again...
Anyone notice the 'fourth' member of the Fighting trio other than me?
Kerudio

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
I think that is a good thing they are like the 1st and 2nd legends somewhat basic and not like the 3rd and 4th deities with to much dots, stripes, details and are enormous.

Yeah, but they just seem too different from each other. The fighting guys are like, nothing alike other than the fact that they have 4 legs. And then the flying guys are just way too similar. At least the first two gens they looked like they fit together.

Not hatin', just making a point.

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
The legendaries on a cloud aren't really the greatest Pokemon ever. But I usually always accept a Pokemon once I see it in the anime, then I feel it's a Pokemon.

josn

The Gen5 pokemon suck so much x(
They are so terribly ugly I refuse to actually buy Black or White
OH MY GOSH
I cant believe how bad they are... its freaking insane

terminoob

The Underdog
OH MY GOSH

...What's that? The extremely faint rumbling in the distance, do you hear it?

What is tha- Oh wait, I know what it is. It's the world continuing to turn.

diehatsu

yea beena while since i logged on so after following this thread for 4 days, I AM FINALLY CONTRIBUTING i feel better now XD
i love some of the new pokes i hates the rest i like but don't love
and dream world chamgees the game so much it's unreal

Ethan

Banned
Yeah I don't really care for the gator line either. I like the body of the final evo but its ruined with the head. It looks too big and cartoonish, not to mention the snout looks like a big red penis.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Yeah I don't really care for the gator line either. I like the body of the final evo but its ruined with the head. It looks too big and cartoonish, not to mention the snout looks like a big red penis.

I kind of agree. I with the they would have stopped at the Stage 1 evo. And I don't understand why it went from tan to red :mad:

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
OH MY GOSH

Dude ur a little late. absolutely EVERYONE here was complaining like you. Now we've all chosen our favorites.

PJ_Graphix

Theorist Trainer
the 'Illusion' thing is more of a ninja type of ability i think. they conceal themselves, thats why the sneasel line and the seedot line have them i think.

PJ_Graphix

Theorist Trainer
the dream world is probably the best thing to happen to this generation. hopefully some pokemon events release rare pokemon with more alternate abilities besides the onslaught of dream world ones. this gen just got very unpredictable competitive wise

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!

The head looks great! T_T If it had a small head it would have a very small bite radius, thus making it not threatening. Besides, since when should pokemon look non-cartoonish. Look at Charizard's tiny wings! It could NEVER fly with those making them cartoony, and yet they look really nice on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.