• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know what smuglord's real stats are, serebii says 113 speed and 75 sp atk, but bulbapedia says 95 speed and 113 sp atk which sounds alot better to me

Villi

Shimama!
Baibanira... the ice cream poke... is that... is that... a spoon? Does he have a spoon in his head? Or is it a straw?

Either way... that's just a little weird.

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
Baibanira... the ice cream poke... is that... is that... a spoon? Does he have a spoon in his head? Or is it a straw?

Either way... that's just a little weird.

Its ice. The entire thing is an icicle with snow on it. It resembles a bowl with a straw/spoon.

Ahhh man. 4th gen I was struggling to put together a team I liked, now I have waaaaaaay too many to choose from. Of course this isn't a bad thing....
Dream world abilities are totally going to shake up the competative metagame. Good thing I'm getting the english version so that it has time to develop a bit before I start formulating a team.

I must say, the ice cream evo was so hilarious that now I want it on my team for the lulz. Mission accomplished Gamefreak.

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
Haha, you're right. I dunno, I'm still not sure about the new designs.

They'll grow on ya. Just look at the list every once in a while and you start to get used to it. I'm used to them except for a few but I bet the official art will make most of them look way cooler. I mean, imagine if you were looking at THESE guys before red/green came out:
Green_Pokemon_Sprites_by_ghost_crabs.png

The official art made them all look far more desirable.

T4lel

The dreamworld is just so awesomesauce... so many pokémon to get from there, just awesome. And the pokémons in gen V indeed look a bit odd... they added to much realism and transformers (rofl) and less pokémon like. But I love the ammount of dark types that'll come & dragons ofc.

PJ_Graphix

Theorist Trainer
for anyone who doesnt like the designs>>> so what, you will eventually ccept them for what they are. they are fact. they are there. you will eventually suck it up and use thrm. they will eventually grow on you. and you will probably end up liking the very ones youy despise right ow. so save us the 2 more weeks of complaining and jump to the part where you tell us which ones you like, without complaining about the ones you dont. there is nothing you can do about them. they have been copyrighted and published and they already exist in the world of pokemon. get over it.

Perapmanta_017

Well if the most recent name is Insekuta...then Insekuta it is.

Hopefully Serebii will notice this and change it

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
I'm kind of disappointed that out of all of these new Pokemon there are less than 10 I like.

Omg...here we go again...

They will grow on you. Yesterday when they were revealed everyone including me had the SAME thoughts as you. Now we're over it and like a good chunk of them.

Perapmanta_017

Well if the most recent name is Insekuta...then Insekuta it is.

Hopefully Serebii will notice this and change it

Slimslamer

My biggest complaint? I have no idea what my first team should be. I'm thinking Smuglord, Gorrugo, Hihdaruma (alternate form), zoruzukin, denchura/Shibirudan and mamanbou, but thre are some many great options. I'm also definitly going to make an alternate team consisting of Rankurusu, Shandeera, denchura/shibirudan, Agirudan (if shibirudan is picked)/one of those fighting pokemon, and Abagoora.

But then there are still like 8 other pokemon I want to use, so I may just have like crazy alternating team templates...

josn

for anyone who doesnt like the designs>>> so what, you will eventually ccept them for what they are. they are fact. they are there. you will eventually suck it up and use thrm. they will eventually grow on you. and you will probably end up liking the very ones youy despise right ow. so save us the 2 more weeks of complaining and jump to the part where you tell us which ones you like, without complaining about the ones you dont. there is nothing you can do about them. they have been copyrighted and published and they already exist in the world of pokemon. get over it.

No, I wont accept them
I refuse to even buy the game when the pokemon designs I have to look at throughout the game are this terrible

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
Ah yes, the good ol' Red and Blue sprites..some of these looked ridiculous. And they were all black and white as well.
Good times, good times.

PJ_Graphix

Theorist Trainer
you say that now josn, but my money says come spring, you will give in. the critics always do......

diehatsu

um is it just me or are the evolutionlevels REALLY HIGH
#636 Meraruba - Level 59 to #637 Urugamosu
#619 Kojofuu - Level 50 to #620 Kojondo
#592 Pururiru - Level 40 to #593 Burunkeru
Hitomoshi - Level 41 to #608 Ranpuraa - Dusk Stone to #609 Shanderaa ( the cute candle for 41 levels?)
oh and this is wierd
#610 Kibago - Level 38 to #611 Onondo - Level 48 to #612 Ononokusu
to the next dragon
#632 Monozu Level 50 to #634 Jiheddo - #634 Jiheddo Level 64 to #635 Sazando
why are these so high or might they be wrong i man i have my Ononokusu before either my Jiheddo Kojondo or my Urugamosu

Status
Not open for further replies.