• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

D!3g0

It is for White. That's what Floatzel said, who credits Serebii for the info...

Sad news...I´ll guess I´ll have to trade =/ at the moment I´m sure I´m getting White just for Churine, unless other pokemon that I like is version exclusive to Black.

PJ_Graphix

Theorist Trainer
vs seeker was the best. HGSS missed out on it. i hope the serebii wifi chat wont be flooded with people looking for shinies once this gen starts here in USA

Linkdarkside

Sad news...I´ll guess I´ll have to trade =/ at the moment I´m sure I´m getting White just for Churine, unless other pokemon that I like is version exclusive to Black.
i think i read on poke beach that there a in game trainer that trade you churine for the Black equivalent.

Rerbren

Traveling Trainer
Floatzel.net has pokemon sprites then go to photobucket or somthing and save the sprites in there then click on the image and copy and past it into your serebii sig.

It isn't letting me copy and paste the images. My permissions list says I can't upload pictures for my signature. Do you know how I can change that to make it work?

I wonder if Pokemon following is exclusive only to the 3rd version that bridges the previous 2. However Sazando is now my 2nd favorite pokemon of all time.

Meganium

Sorry if its been asked, but what are the version exclusives besides the Dragons and the two psychics

Cecil Omega

Any word on new pokemon formes?

I remember hearing something about 18 new formes and so far the only ones I know of are:

-The region bird final evo
-Hihidaruma
-Shinjikia's evo

Am I missing any?

Hmm... At first I had Issues (ZING!) with the fact that Gigigear's movepool (at least through leveling up) is almost entirely special based, but he has such a low Special Attack.

Then I thought of something, get 3 Gigigears, one with Plus and the other 2 with Minus, (or vice versa) and bam, their previous maximum Sp. Attack of 262 jumps to 393, their good defenses and type resistances should keep them out of trouble. That means that a Gigigear trio will cause some considerable damage to the enemy.

Personally, Gigigear is one of my favorite new Pokemon, plus he looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.