• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
omg those icecreams are an even bigger derp of a pokemon than bidoof. Lol look how retarded it look! I still like it though, it is so retarded i like it. I guess it is just unique. Icecream!

its not stupid! Its adorable! Those are the faces of puuuure joy! Look at it! Look at it! Look at it! I want you allll to look at it! And loooove it's adorable faaaaacccceeee!!!.... Ess!!!!

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Wasn't there a similar problem with PtHGSS?

Not to my knowledge, seeing as this only applies to games that have DSi-enhanced features.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
You guys somehow off topic
,,,,Any news about the alternate forme of that legend

smashbro77

YES! Dream World Vulpix line has Drought and Dream World Politoed has Drizzle. This means I can have my non-Ubers Drizzle and Drought teams. Oh, happy day happy day!!!

are you serious? thats cool that now ninetales and politoed are like ten times better, but I want those abilities to stay kyogre-groudon exclusive wtf

Jaroda Girl

Female Super Nerd
As of now, no, nothing on that legendary Pokemon. Probably not for a little while.

Yogi Bear

King of Poke Games
are you serious? thats cool that now ninetales and politoed are like ten times better, but I want those abilities to stay kyogre-groudon exclusive wtf

Nintendo's Dream World service has the ability to make Legitimate Wonder Guard Spiritombs and Sableyes if it wanted to. There's nothing pre-coded in the game: Nintendo literally just makes w/e they want and make it available as DLC.
The only thing is... it's probably going to be as ridiculous as WG Spiritomb/Sableye.

And I think it's more for the competitive community. We keep complaining about the lack of auto-sun/rain inducers outside of the overly powerful legendaries.

Besides, they can already use Rain Daince and Sunny Day. It's just taking it one step further.

+Kira+

Rankurusu~
Made my teeeeam :3

Also, so glad for Ninetales/Drought, that's definitely a plus for Sunny Day teams

[Super_Fjord]

Is a college kid.
Besides, they can already use Rain Daince and Sunny Day. It's just taking it one step further.

And it isn't as if this suddenly protects Politoed from Thunder or Ninetales from Earthquake, the former which may see an increase in use because of Drizzle-Toed and the latter which was always on every team.

The new abilities just make things more interesting. Super-interesting, even.

Bloush

lost to Bianca...
so is the website for the dream world up yet? Its about 10 in the morning in Japan so i assume ppl have it now

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
Nintendo's Dream World service has the ability to make Legitimate Wonder Guard Spiritombs and Sableyes if it wanted to. There's nothing pre-coded in the game: Nintendo literally just makes w/e they want and make it available as DLC.
The only thing is... it's probably going to be as ridiculous as WG Spiritomb/Sableye.

And I think it's more for the competitive community. We keep complaining about the lack of auto-sun/rain inducers outside of the overly powerful legendaries.

I thought they were coded in the game, which is how Serebii has posted the list of Dream World abilities.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Hell's yeah I have to say this is the best group of pokemon ever introduced in a generation. if this was pokemons last go at it i would be sastisfied with this

Lovedrive

Hey uh, in the pokedex for Kurimugan. You know, the no evolution red-head dragon.

In the pokedex I see something about it evolving at 43. Is this is a mistake? It must be, but hey, I would be cool if it somehow did evolve.

Villi

Shimama!
Hey uh, in the pokedex for Kurimugan. You know, the no evolution red-head dragon.

In the pokedex I see something about it evolving at 43. Is this is a mistake? It must be, but hey, I would be cool if it somehow did evolve.

All of the evolutions are off by one right now. The Pokemon after him evolves at level 43.

Jaroda Girl

Female Super Nerd
if this was pokemons last go at it i would be sastisfied with this

Do you really think its the end already? I heard somewhere the last game is gonna be Pokemon Rainbow with 1250 Pokemon. Its probably fake news I heard, but the version name makes a bit of sense anyway.

RainbowIslands

XY Trainer
While this is not exactly part of the previous discussion, anyone with the game: did you see any wild Monkey trio (Baoppu, Hiyappu or Yannapu?)? I'm getting pokabu, but i really want a hiyappu in my team... I really like its evo :)

thanks. (getting the game soon so i'm happy :) )

Jaroda Girl

Female Super Nerd
I wonder what the monkeys and the starters are gonna be called in English?

Status
Not open for further replies.