• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Yeah they just gave animations to most old pokemons from those ive seen, they atleasty fixed some of those who had bad sprites, Pidgey, Migthyena.

Copley Hill Gym

Well, basically all the large fan sites received a letter from Nintendo saying that they're infringing copyright by having those images on their sites. You can read the full letter here:

As a side note, a little earlier a friend of mine told me that 4chan's Pokemon board are talking about how they created the letter and are trolling fan sites, Serebii being one of them.

Thanks for the speedy response chap. Serious business, Pokemon ;)

I'm thinking of putting a youtube video out looking at the content of my Pokemon Black game, and comparing it to the last generation's first entries (Pokemon Pearl) under the "freedom of use" act, not recording gameplay footage but simply looking at the change in marketing and design of the game and its boxart. Would that interest anyone?

EDIT:

On second thoughts - maybe not, reading the post below! 0.0

Last edited:

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Ok guys, real or not, stupid or not there is always the chance it's valid and hence the precautionary action of Joe - but hey pictures could be back in a day or so. However - let's get back to discussing Black and White - the games - now as that's what this thread is for.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Tamagetake and Shubarugo's shiny sprites look like master balls :3 (kind of.)

Must get

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.